• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Deadline Day ****

Sky Italia understand Chelsea have rejected a swap deal for Torres and Adebayor from Tottenham.

Defender Sam Hutchinson has become the sixth Chelsea player to move on loan to Dutch Eredivisie outfit Vitesse. The 24-year-old joins Lucas Piazon, Cristian Cuevas, Gael Kakuta, Christian Atsu and Patrick van Aanholt in Arnhem for the 2013/14 campaign.

Fuсking ridiculous. I thought there was a limit of two or something on the number of loanees a club could bring in. Or is that only PL?

Have you noticed what we are doing to Swindon?

Addicted to Spurs ‏@AddictedtoSpurs 3m
According to @dimarzio, we have bid £7 million for Catania centre back, Spolli. #THFC

Aiming big I see

This year's Ryan Nelsen?

Would love him at the lane but he wouldn't be cheap in fee or wages :(

I could actually see us using the Willian money on Pastore. I think it's our only hope of a big signing tonight.

Kind of naive to think Le **** wouldn't sign any good players this window. Özil is a great player, and will make them an even more threatening side - yet I'd take our business over their's any day of the week. We just need to be patient and let the new players gel and get used to the tempo in England. I don't think we'll do much today, I refuse to believe we are going to sign anyone big on the last day, but we might get in someone like the lad mentioned over here, squad players basically. Either way, I'm mighty happy about our window, and don't care if Le **** get Özil, we should still be good enough to get above them in the league.

SSN say AVB has just left the training ground while Levy has just arrived, but they then added there will be no business done.

So why is Levy not indoors with a can of Stella and a Dominos?

hypothetically speaking....Everton could be ****ed at Moyes for how he has handled it and would be prepared to sell to us to spite him?

Everton need a left back though, baines hasn't agitated for a move. They have no reason to sell bar a crazy 20m bid.

If Levy is still at the club there is business to be done but most likely outgoings, Carroll being the most likely to go.

Back