• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

Ok tomorrow im going out with a 5 footer - 5ft0in to be exact. I am 6ft2in.. Never been out with a girl that much shorter than me.

Anyone else been out with a short girl? as in that much of a differential?

Its weird for me.
I'm 6'3" and have been out a couple of 5-footers. Kissing standing up is a little weird - find something to lean against, like a car bonnet.

I'm 6'3" and have been out a couple of 5-footers. Kissing standing up is a little weird - find something to lean against, like a car bonnet.

Just watched Jack Reacher with her - our second date. Kissed her in her car - even then it was a bit tough - too much neck craining - her pulling me neck constantly towards her. Lovely girl tho. Could be the one... How weird - totally into tall girls but find myself liking a short arse.

Just watched Jack Reacher with her - our second date. Kissed her in her car - even then it was a bit tough - too much neck craining - her pulling me neck constantly towards her. Lovely girl tho. Could be the one... How weird - totally into tall girls but find myself liking a short arse.

I prefer women under 5' 6" I'm 6'2", feels wrong to go nearly eye to eye with a woman. How was the Reacher movie? I've read all the books and hated the fact Tom Cruise playing JR.

Me too. I'm 6,5 and my missus is a few inches over 5 foot. We probably look quite funny from a distance but we're not arsed.

I prefer women under 5' 6" I'm 6'2", feels wrong to go nearly eye to eye with a woman. How was the Reacher movie? I've read all the books and hated the fact Tom Cruise playing JR.

It was actually quite good - id give it 6.5/10 though. I expected more fisticuffs but never really read the books. I imagine the books are better BUT I did know the ending before it happened - was fairly easy to predict.

5ft6 is fine but not 5ft - thats just fudged up - feel like a peado haha.

Spurpinter - 5ft something is fine but 5ft is surprisingly short. Maybe this girl is lying to me and is actually 4ft10 or something. Im gonna whip out a measuring tape I think.

This bird im sort of seeing is too Robbie Keane. Ive banged her 4 times now in 2 nights and she wants more. Its pushing me away. Im going on another date with a POF girl this Staurday whilst stringing the other one along. Probably fcuk both ones up but this one on Saturday is well fit. Plus she has her boobies done which Im all over.

Got a real birds number the other night on NYE, no POF at all. So I must be getting more confident or something.....

Bring on 2013.

Oh and DHSF, nothing wrong with 5footers, id be a giant to them!

This bird im sort of seeing is too Robbie Keane. Ive banged her 4 times now in 2 nights and she wants more. Its pushing me away. Im going on another date with a POF girl this Staurday whilst stringing the other one along. Probably fcuk both ones up but this one on Saturday is well fit. Plus she has her boobies done which Im all over.

Got a real birds number the other night on NYE, no POF at all. So I must be getting more confident or something.....
Keep on going mate, you'll take it in your stride in no time!

Does anyone else hate talking over the phone to women? I don't mind going to meet someone and chatting to them face-to-face, but I'm usually brick on the phone when I'm chatting to a woman for some reason (well, those that I'm trying to bag as opposed to mates and casual calls etc). Does my head in. But I have to resist the urge to text as I'll get nowhere with that. Was gonna phone up this girl today and see if she was free at the weekend to see if she was up for doing something but I've just looked at my bank account and I'm skint! I won't get any money until next monday so that's out of the window haha.

Btw, we should just re-name this the 'Women thread' or something haha

The woman I'm seeing on Saturday is 5ft tall, she seems quite chilled out & actually knows what she wants; me as it happens.
I'm 6ft 2" and so same height difference as in your case DHSF. My ex was 5ft 2" and a good height, except sometimes when she was wearing a coat with a hood, it looked strange to turn to my side look down and see her looking so short!!
Seems like all of us on here are having joy with the site!

This week and usually the first few days of a new year is like the height of internet dating. More women than ever go on it (maybe men to) as its a new year and no one wants to start the new year alone. So women tend to be on the lookout.

El G - im a big guy too so a tiny girl isnt really ideal but she is proper cute so ill deal with it. As someone mentioned above - must be weird seeing a big guy with such a shortarse

You know you lot are probably all banging the same birds :)

Better off using whatsapp, then you know if they've been on and not replied. Bird at work prangs over that situation all the time.

Someone called FSHD keeps messaging me, I say no and that I am not female, but he - I presume - thinks it's a joke and keeps sending filthy messages. I'll have to block him.

Someone called FSHD keeps messaging me, I say no and that I am not female, but he - I presume - thinks it's a joke and keeps sending filthy messages. I'll have to block him.

That must be me. Small world we live in. Look darling you're just playin hard to get - you know what you want it hard.

Pm me - ill send you my number babe

Yeh I use Whatsapp but its lethal. if a birds ignoring you you know it, and if you ignore a bird they know it!

In allhonesty I havent been on POF for about a month now. Saw this bird over xmas, and can bang her if I want but also seeing this bird this weekend, and a couple others (that I met through POF) so Ive got enough numbers and birds to mess about with at the momento.

Until it all goes Pete Tong, I wont be checking out any new birds for a while on POF.

Park Lane, I agree, this should be called "The Game" and we should all share our tips on how to get clunge.

Which tip was this?

I have had this book for a good year but only started reading it on boxing day, about 150 pages in and a good read so far.

This was to approach a group of people be it men and woman or just woman and start a conversation. There were these 3 girls and I said did you see that fight outside with those two girls? We're they your mate etc?

You then we involved and chat but give the girl you like a NEG which is a sarcastic or comment to put them down like "GHod isn't she a bit of an attention seeker" and talk to the girls you don't like trying to make the one you do like jealous.

Then you eventually start talking to her and after a while you say how can you continue this as you have to leave now. Hopefully she will say take my number... Which she did.

Nothing happened though she had just come out of a relationship and clearly didnt want my little sausage... But the theory can work

Back