• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dating sites...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/4350189/Another-day-another-saucy-Twitter-snap-of-Melanie-Sykes.html
Jesus, she is bloody gorgeous. Not exactly sexy how she's parading around on bloody Twitter though. That geezer is a right ugly bastard, may have a bit of muscle on him but he looks like a bloody ferret.

Older women just know what they want in bed and are far more experienced than any teeny bopper.

I have been with older women when ive been in my 20's. Never been with an over 40 yr old woman. I guess they love the younger guy - brings out their wilder side and a side that they dont let out too often cos of where theyre at at theyre age. This 42 yr old says that I make her feel 16 again. SLUUUUUUUUT.

Age doesnt matter if its just a 1 nighter like Markys case. But you are getting into the dating territory if planning weekends away, what if you actually start to enjoy spending time with her ? then you are 31 with a 42 year old partner (and only getting older). This is why if I found myself single in my 30s I'd be aiming younger, while it might not be as great initially, she'll get to the experienced stage at some point.

Age doesnt matter if its just a 1 nighter like Markys case. But you are getting into the dating territory if planning weekends away, what if you actually start to enjoy spending time with her ? then you are 31 with a 42 year old partner (and only getting older). This is why if I found myself single in my 30s I'd be aiming younger, while it might not be as great initially, she'll get to the experienced stage at some point.

Oh ill tell you why we are 'going away'. She lives 45 miles away near Bedford. I met her when she was here in London with friends for a weekend I then met her again last week in Bedford. The weekend away is really just a one night stay near Northampton. She knows it is just sex maybe some dinner beforehand - cos I do get hungry. So we are kinda forced into this situation. I cant go to her place as she runs her business from home and does get neighbors turning up unannounced. This going away is just to get away from any interruptions and have hardcore dirty sex.

I think most people, you included, would say go for the younger girl and I get on great with younger girls because Im not one to settle down yet nor are younger girls - which means we are both at the same stage of life as it were. I dont really talk about 'family' stuff etc and we have spoken on the phone and she knows im not at a stage to get 'settled down' n stuff.

The older woman really is just sex and a more different experience. This woman is insatiable

Oh ill tell you why we are 'going away'. She lives 45 miles away near Bedford. I met her when she was here in London with friends for a weekend I then met her again last week in Bedford. The weekend away is really just a one night stay near Northampton. She knows it is just sex maybe some dinner beforehand - cos I do get hungry. So we are kinda forced into this situation. I cant go to her place as she runs her business from home and does get neighbors turning up unannounced. This going away is just to get away from any interruptions and have hardcore dirty sex.

I think most people, you included, would say go for the younger girl and I get on great with younger girls because Im not one to settle down yet nor are younger girls - which means we are both at the same stage of life as it were. I dont really talk about 'family' stuff etc and we have spoken on the phone and she knows im not at a stage to get 'settled down' n stuff.

The older woman really is just sex and a more different experience. This woman is insatiable

Then enjoy your weekend!

Ok ladies I have three dates lined up.

On friday a 37 year old hottie.

On Saturday a 24 year old sexy girl who seems a bit horny.

And another the following week.

Now seeing as I have NEVER met anyone off the internet - what the fudge do I do? I mean what im concerned about is the initial awkwardness that you dont get with a girl you met in person i.e. the thinking that you may not be what she expected and vice versa.

How the fudge do you deal with the awkwardness? I know a few of you here have been through this kind of medium of getting dates but how did you deal with that brick?

The awkwardness comes from your own thoughts and partial anxiety that you will feel about the date.

Realise that you can't control this but the woman may be the kind of woman you like regardless of how true her profile is and let's hope that it's accurate.

Realise that, as with any date, there's just the opportunity to have fun, get to know someone better and then at end of night decide what happens next. Could be that you just enjoy a night out but question why you ever met them or alternatively you could ask yourself why you didn't pursue online dating more before.

And if she is some weirdo, behave socially, remember you only need see her one time and then say you didn't feel like the two of you clicked.

Lastly report back here with full synopsis and of course TTIUWP :D good luck!

I dont get awkward on dates as such but obviously this is different.

I can imagine that I will be like 'am I what she expected' because that definitely plays on my mind which would then ruin the entire evening as that may well hinder my game as im unsure if she is attracted etc. I will be in my head all night. If anything im actually unselfish because I would be thinking of what she is thinking rather than what I want. grrrrr.

Not much point in dwelling on what she's thinking. If you don't get awkward on dates then surely you'd be well equipped to try and enjoy yourself and make her laugh?

Not much point in dwelling on what she's thinking. If you don't get awkward on dates then surely you'd be well equipped to try and enjoy yourself and make her laugh?

Any other type of date and I wouldnt be thinking this. Lets be honest though you hear stories about internet dating and how they never look like the girl you saw in the photos etc.

Eh I see it as im gonna have fun

Why think of it as a game? Maybe that's just terminology but it's just an experience to meet someone new. You have a few dates coming up so don't place too much on the one date, if it's meant to be, it will be.

Any other type of date and I wouldnt be thinking this. Lets be honest though you hear stories about internet dating and how they never look like the girl you saw in the photos etc.

Eh I see it as im gonna have fun

I have met a few women from online and each of them has been how I thought they would be. And at least you know a few bits about these women.

One more thing - If you met a woman in a bar, how would you really know what she was like when she wasn't in the bar? Treat people as you find them, their truth will out in the end and you can make countless decisions on your journey with them in whichever relationship capacity you have.

Why think of it as a game? Maybe that's just terminology but it's just an experience to meet someone new. You have a few dates coming up so don't place too much on the one date, if it's meant to be, it will be.

its just terminology I mean you still need to be yourself but if something (i.e. in my head) is stopping me then i wont be myself then it all goes tits up

I have met a few women from online and each of them has been how I thought they would be. And at least you know a few bits about these women.

One more thing - If you met a woman in a bar, how would you really know what she was like when she wasn't in the bar? Treat people as you find them, their truth will out in the end and you can make countless decisions on your journey with them in whichever relationship capacity you have.

Oh yeah thats all personality but looks im kinda talking about. Lets be honest it plays not a significant but still a part in the whole dating game.

When i used to use online dating i broke the ice with "oh at least this time I've found someone that looks like their pictures"

They then ask you what you mean and i made up some gonad*s that the last girl i met looked nothing like her pictures etc etc. It was more elaborate than that and brought out allot of laughs.

That should get rid of the awkwardness and a good starting point.

The people behind dating site Date a Gamer have launched a new site in the UK: Shag a Gamer.

Apparently it "fills the gap left for horny geeks who aren't necessarily looking for dating or a long-term relationship, but who are interested in scouting for sex online and meeting up for no-strings nookie".

Date a Gamer chief Tom Thurlow said members of Date a Gamer had been using the site to search for sex rather than relationships. Thus, Shag a Gamer. Already hundreds of members have defected, Thurlow claimed.

"Over the past few months we noticed that instead of looking for love, many of the members were using the site purely to meet up for sex - it's not something we were expecting, but obviously gamers get urges too.

"It got us thinking that, perhaps by providing a platform where geeks and gamers over the age of 18 could arrange to meet up and get it on, we could help people who may feel uneasy in social situations, find someone and get some action.

"People were using the Date a Gamer site to meet up for sex anyway, but this way they have a space where they can do this more openly in an arena they are comfortable in, in other words, online."

He added: "We realise this concept will raise more than a few eyebrows. But we're all adults and by using this platform all members know what they are there for and the activity is far more transparent. We're hoping it may even become self-regulating because of this."

After the launch of Date a Gamer back in February Eurogamer received reports that its 150,000 strong database was largely comprised of members of other dating websites who had been added without them knowing.

Thurlow admitted to Eurogamer this afternoon that he used a site called Global Personals that helps dating site creators get an initial starting base to lift Date a Gamer off the ground.

"Only members that specifically express an interest in 'computers' and 'computer gaming' were selected to be displayed on Date a Gamer for our members to meet," he said. "Global Personals allow partner sites (such as mine) to hard niche membership. As the site owner, I wanted members to have the best chance to find a successful date, so by working with a larger company I could be sure to achieve this."

Thurlow said since Date a Gamer launched, its membership had swelled to 260,000 members. "This is a result of direct marketing to gamers who have been coming to the site since launch in February and as a gamer myself, I'm genuinely happy that I've been able to build this niched community of single gamers. "

He denied users from Date a Gamer will be automatically signed up to Shag a Gamer.

"Our initial 'starting base' of members for this site will again be determined by user interests 'computers', 'computer gaming' and ones who are purely only interested in no-strings rendezvous," he said.

"But members from Date a Gamer are already joining the new site in large numbers and I'm very hopefully going to replicate the success I achieved with Date a Gamer on Shag a Gamer."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-07-16-dating-site-for-gamers-launches-shag-a-gamer-in-uk

Just chill out and make the most of it. Went on a few before, its just the same really once you've said hello and for a drink in etc.

PS - dont forget to bag up, you know what they say about online dating :)

First time yesterday went on a date with someone from the net and she was fudging stunning. So tall too - my height (6ft2 - well with heels on). Turned up in really short shorts - tights - massive heels and a leather jacket. She looked 30 not 37.

Went for drinks etc and stayed a while about 6 hours but as she lives in Essex she had to leave about 10.

It was a touch awkward at the start which definitely affected me as I was awkward so had to break the ice by sayin well this is awkward etc etc etc. Anyways although she stayed for about six hours she did say that she felt there wasnt that much chemistry between us. I did agree to be honest. But I really wanna sleep with her arghhhhhhhh.

Whilst there wasnt that much chemistry I think that was due to the awkwardness but it definitey got better as the night went on and we sat closer and closer and closer.

I may ask her out again but more an activity based date.

ps - she did say I looked so much better in real life than on the photos - I need to sort out my damn photos cos they are brick.

First time yesterday went on a date with someone from the net and she was fudging stunning. So tall too - my height (6ft2 - well with heels on). Turned up in really short shorts - tights - massive heels and a leather jacket. She looked 30 not 37.

Went for drinks etc and stayed a while about 6 hours but as she lives in Essex she had to leave about 10.

It was a touch awkward at the start which definitely affected me as I was awkward so had to break the ice by sayin well this is awkward etc etc etc. Anyways although she stayed for about six hours she did say that she felt there wasnt that much chemistry between us. I did agree to be honest. But I really wanna sleep with her arghhhhhhhh.

Whilst there wasnt that much chemistry I think that was due to the awkwardness but it definitey got better as the night went on and we sat closer and closer and closer.

ps - she did say I looked so much better in real life than on the photos - I need to sort out my damn photos cos they are brick.

Oh I dunno, I think you look distinguished

Activity date? Mate why dont you just invite her round yours for dinner. If theres no chemistry theres no point wasting time, get right down to it.

What site are you meeting these hotties off?

Back