• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Darren Alexander RIP

was he a poster on here? if it is the one i am thinking of he was quite young.

RIP who ever he was because he is a yid.

Supporters Trust and a face to all who've done their away days…known him for at least two decades…he was middle-aged but still too young. I lost a really good friend this week to sudden cancer diagnosis, and he was also too young (47) an outdoorsman who was a model for everyone in the 'live your life for time not money' stakes…a lovely man.

Was coming back from his service to see news of Darren…

strange times…Darren was a major force behind the recent Yid situations, and it's sad and ironic that he never got to see the charges dropped...

Didnt know him but from what I have read up on SO sounds like he did alot of good for spurs supporters.

RIP fellow yiddo.

knew him from simb, only met him a couple of times, he lived for and loved tottenham, had a good heart, RIP big man

knew him from simb, only met him a couple of times, he lived for and loved tottenham, had a good heart, RIP big man

Yep.

I first came across him on SIMB too. Best part of 15 years ago.

First met him during the SOS campaign and subsequently saw a fair bit of him when I was briefly involved with THST.

A big man. A funny man. A true yid.

RIP.

https://twitter.com/MasePB/status/450339982897840128
Bj_t08UIMAAJofM.jpg

Yup, wasn't that excellent? A fine retort to all who think Scousers are ****ers…I've never ever found them to be whatsoever...

Yup, wasn't that excellent? A fine retort to all who think Scousers are ****ers…I've never ever found them to be whatsoever...

Seconded..... without reservation. A proud people, and clearly in touch with the moral high ground.

RIP Darren. I am sure we have crossed paths at some point in the last 40 years.

Last edited:
Met Darren when I was a member of the THST at all those early meetings. Shocked by this. RIP mate.

Back