• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Danny Rose

He is turning into a great player and has made me eat my words, along with Waddle ( who i also foolishly wrote off).

He is turning into a great player and has made me eat my words, along with Waddle ( who i also foolishly wrote off).

Fair dues

There are plenty of players that are doing that now and its what we need to be honest

Ive made my thoughts known on Onomah today an I hope proves me wrong. Clearly he has the ability

A Man U fan I know told me today that Rose is a cnut, which confirmed my thoughts on Rose that he is now my favourite spurs player. If he is p*ssing those tw*ts off he must be doing something right.

Great defender, tackling, positioning, going forward great crossing and engine. I love him, got to be one of the best in the world now I think.

Didn't see anything special in him at all. Now a vital member of the squad.

Fair play to him he has got his head down and worked hard. Credit to him and the spurs staff from the start.

A Man U fan I know told me today that Rose is a cnut, which confirmed my thoughts on Rose that he is now my favourite spurs player. If he is p*ssing those tw*ts off he must be doing something right.

Great defender, tackling, positioning, going forward great crossing and engine. I love him, got to be one of the best in the world now I think.

Not only all that, but one of the best, most committed and professional attitudes to his game. Top player.

Poch haso to take responsibility for most of the teams current work ethic. The right attitude is filled in the team.

All seem like focused model pros.

One of our best players now.
Almost the main reason we lost to Chelsea. If we had lined up 3-2-2-3-1, same as them, We would have been better man for man, Rose and Walker are superior to Alonso and Moses.

However, he still needs to be smarter. For example, Costa knew Spurs were coming up and he curved his temperament and charmed his way out of a yellow, which would have put him out of the Spurs match.
In contrast, Rose wore his heart on his sleeve and got a yellow to put him out.

If he can just improve his decision making in these situations then he will truly be world-class.
I would also like to see him paired with Davies to give us that impetus which our possession football often lacks. Unlike, Harry, I think he would have been an excellent left mid.

Yeah he I hated by them now for breaking there precious MikiT

No one mentions the damage Pogba has done on Dembele

Yeah he I hated by them now for breaking there precious MikiT

No one mentions the damage Pogba has done on Dembele

After the amount of times Man U have fcuked us over, over the years I would not care if Rose had gone round and fudged his mum and sh*t on MikiT face. After Mendes and the wrongfully sending off of Gomes, they disgusting poaching of Berbatov. I could care less about their scumbag fans.

Back