• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Current Best PL 11

Not sure if serious. He is their only real attacking threat and livewire

If he was our player (bar the Evra stuff, etc.) - he'd be one of our top players and a true fan favourite

I'd have him in the team(on playing ability) but not as the lone striker, as he's shown in his two years at Liverpool that he's not up to the job of putting chances away consistently.

-----------------------Friedel-------------------

Rafael------Ivanovic------Vertonghen----Baines

Cazorla---------Carrick------Michu--------Hazard

----------------Mata----------------------------

----------------------Van Persie----------------

Tough leaving out both Bale and Dembele but that's about right i should think.

--------------Friedel----------------------

Rafael-----Vertonghen---Vermaelen---Baines

Hazard-------Toure-----Fellaini-------Bale

------------Van Persie-------Cazorla----

Hard to really place some of those players in a 4-4-2 formation but imo those have been the best 11

Last edited:
Not sure if serious. He is their only real attacking threat and livewire

If he was our player (bar the Evra stuff, etc.) - he'd be one of our top players and a true fan favourite

He wastes far too many chances to be best striker of the PL season so far.

EDIT: I should have put Mata in my 11 instead of Kagawa.

Can't believe you had Metersacker in your team Rossi. He really is turd.

I'd go with:

Cech
Rafael Kompany Terry Vertonghen
Cazorla Hazard Sandro Bale
RvP Tevez

I wasn't the only one.

I imagine if you ask Arsenal fans who their best CB has been this season then they'd say Mertesacker.

I wasn't the only one.

I imagine if you ask Arsenal fans who their best CB has been this season then they'd say Mertesacker.

They've all played well, but they've also all had their shockers. Vermaelen got raped by Torres, Koscielny had a shocker against Arsenal and Mertesacker struggled against Carroll and West Ham.

The Arsenal fans I know seem to think Koscielny has been their best CB this season. They are surprised as the rest of us.

Its hard to assess so early in the season. Most of us only see a few games plus highlights so it takes time to see every club. Kompany would be my choice for best CB in the PL, but give the number of goals City have given up this season, he probably isn't at the moment.

A number of players have impressed early with new clubs, which gets them more exposure and allows them to be judged more easily on this season. These include Vertonghen, Cazorla, Hazard and RVP.

You Arsenal mates aren't the brightest then as Koscielny has started only two games.

Mata was superb today, cementing his place in the best 11 and he's probably been the best player overall this season so far.

The Arsenal fans I know seem to think Koscielny has been their best CB this season. They are surprised as the rest of us.

Its hard to assess so early in the season. Most of us only see a few games plus highlights so it takes time to see every club. Kompany would be my choice for best CB in the PL, but give the number of goals City have given up this season, he probably isn't at the moment.

A number of players have impressed early with new clubs, which gets them more exposure and allows them to be judged more easily on this season. These include Vertonghen, Cazorla, Hazard and RVP.

I know a lot of Gooner fans and not one has said that this season. The guy is third choice for a reason.

You Arsenal mates aren't the brightest then as Koscielny has started only two games.

Mata was superb today, cementing his place in the best 11 and he's probably been the best player overall this season so far.

Can't get into the Spain side, shows how brilliant a selection of players they have! He would easily be our best player if he was English. Instead we have clowns like Shelvey, Cleverley, Downing etc.

Back