• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Current Best PL 11

ArcspacE

Banned
Early doors but so far, I'd go for

........................Hart

Rafael .. Kompany .. Vertonghen .. Baines

.... Cazorla .. Kagawa .. Hazard .. Bale

................ RVP .. Suarez

Last edited:
Based on the season so far? If so:

...............................Hart............................
Ivanovic......Koscielny.......Vertonghen.....Cole
...................Kagawa.........Cazorla.................
......Hazard...............Michu................Bale......
...............................Tevez...........................

..............................Cech............... .............
Ivanovic......Vermaelen.......Vertonghen.....Baines
.....................Fellaini.......Cazorla......... ........
......Hazard...............Kagawa................Bale......
............................Van Persie.............. .............

Well I don't think the title and the context of that sentence go together but whatever.

The best 20 players so far this season according to whoscored:

l0B2V.jpg

These teams are a bit too Garth Crooks for me(only people who view his teams of the week will get this). Also Vermaelen and Koscielny haven't even been the best Arsenal CB this season and I have no idea what Kagawa has done so far to be in the discussion.

These teams are a bit too Garth Crooks for me(only people who view his teams of the week will get this). Also Vermaelen and Koscielny haven't even been the best Arsenal CB this season and I have no idea what Kagawa has done so far to be in the discussion.

Why don't you give us your preferred 11 so we can have a discussion around that too?

Even though he's a complete taco i think Suarez has been damn impressive when i've seen him...

-------------------------------Cech---------------------------------

Rafael-------------Martasacker-----Vertonghen-----------Baines

-------------------------Fellaini---Cazorla--------------------------

--Hazard-------------------------------------------------------Bale

-------------------------Suarez------------------------------------

-----------------------------------RVP------------------------------

Friedel; Ivanovic, Mertesacker, Vertonghen, Baines; Dembele, Arteta; Mata, Cazorla, Hazard; Van Persie

Probably something like that.

Agreed with the Arsenal cb's part. Mertesacker has been head and shoulders above the other 2 (kocienly hasn't even been good).

Even though he's a complete taco i think Suarez has been damn impressive when i've seen him...

-------------------------------Cech---------------------------------

Rafael-------------Martasacker-----Vertonghen-----------Baines

-------------------------Fellaini---Cazorla--------------------------

--Hazard-------------------------------------------------------Bale

-------------------------Suarez------------------------------------

-----------------------------------RVP------------------------------

yeah, thats pretty much my team too

it was hard to leave out Juan Mata though. Big mention for Dembele too

Suarez has 5 goals off 40 shots this season, I actually think he's Liverpool's biggest problem. The top strikers in the league have a chance conversion rate of over 20% whereas Suarez over the course of his PL career is hovering around 8%, they need him playing off an actual striker if they're going to move forward.

Suarez has 5 goals off 40 shots this season, I actually think he's Liverpool's biggest problem. The top strikers in the league have a chance conversion rate of over 20% whereas Suarez over the course of his PL career is hovering around 8%, they need him playing off an actual striker if they're going to move forward.

Not sure if serious. He is their only real attacking threat and livewire

If he was our player (bar the Evra stuff, etc.) - he'd be one of our top players and a true fan favourite

Agree with this but his movement and contribution to general play is of a very high standard. Always causing defenders a problem, always working hard, brilliant approach play too. They obviously need to play him off a striker though but he's been damn impressive for me this season.

Back