• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cudicini to LA Galaxy

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
Reports are suggesting that Carlo Cudicini has signed for MLS club LA Galaxy, where he will join former Spurs striker Robbie Keane.

It is a logic decision. With Friedel extending his contract, can't see Cudicini getting to play any matches for us. But still don't understand why Gomes has not find other clubs.

It is a logic decision. With Friedel extending his contract, can't see Cudicini getting to play any matches for us. But still don't understand why Gomes has not find other clubs.

Wages for Gomes, other clubs have wanted him but cant afford his wages and he wont take a cut and why should he

Wages for Gomes, other clubs have wanted him but cant afford his wages and he wont take a cut and why should he

Which goes to show Football is all about money now, sod worrying about the lost 2 years of his career he'll never get back and the desire to be the best and continue to represent your country. Shame.

Farewell Carlo.

Hope it goes well for him in LA. Wonder whether they paid us or did we release from his contract?

Glad a start has been made on sorting out the keeper situation. I think now we'll see Gomes going out on loan and Brad staying as back up, with both likely to leave in the summer and us having to look around for another experienced back up.

Farewell Carlo.

Hope it goes well for him in LA. Wonder whether they paid us or did we release from his contract?

Glad a start has been made on sorting out the keeper situation. I think now we'll see Gomes going out on loan and Brad staying as back up, with both likely to leave in the summer and us having to look around for another experienced back up.

You obviously missed the news Brad signed a new 1 year deal with us a few days ago meaning he'll be with the club until summer 2014. Too much Christmas pud will do that to you.

Wish Carlo well, a model pro and always did well when he came into the team. Hope he gets first team football at Galaxy.

Best of luck to Carlo, would be nice for him to get a solid starting place.

Lloris #1, Brad 2, just need to sell/loan Gomes out now

Wish Carlo well, a model pro and always did well when he came into the team. Hope he gets first team football at Galaxy.

Not sure breaking both wrists (or whatever it was) while riding your motorcycle fits your statement. Plus he's going to my local team's (San Jose Earthquakes) biggest rivals so can't say I wish him well either. Probably a nice bloke though.

as a red bulls fan i'm delighted he's joining the galaxy. hopefully they were extra stupid and wasted a DP slot on him. there's your beckham replacement! hahaha

You obviously missed the news Brad signed a new 1 year deal with us a few days ago meaning he'll be with the club until summer 2014. Too much Christmas pud will do that to you.

certainly did, can't find it on os could you post a link?

Carlo Cudicini ‏@Capitancarloc
I'd like to thank THFC and the supporters for the 3 years we spent together.Your support has been incredible.I wish you all the very best.

Back