• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cristian Romero

Seen some comparing him to VVD today! I like Davies but imagine if we could find another Romero for LCB!
No thanks, we wouldn’t have a backline, Dier will be on his own while they both push up to the half way line and give needless fouls.

He seemed to be curbing his reckless side a little, In the second half he held off a tackle near the halfway line when I was sure he was going to clean a player out.

The guy will become a legend here, he looks like nothing ( or any opposing player) will bother him and the way he handled Antonio (who is not the best of players but a hard one) was good to see.

If he isn't already I see no reason to think he won't be fantastic.

Quality player, seems to have a great attitude. One of our best players after Kane right now imo.

Someone said his yellow cards get cleared in 3 games time. But if he gets 2 yellows in those games he gets a 2 match ban. Is that accurate? Didn't realise they got cleared.

Someone said his yellow cards get cleared in 3 games time. But if he gets 2 yellows in those games he gets a 2 match ban. Is that accurate? Didn't realise they got cleared.

Yes that sounds right from what I’ve heard. So he just needs to be sensible. If he gets no bookings in the next 2, watch him get a booking in the last of the 3 as he can get away with it.

No thanks, we wouldn’t have a backline, Dier will be on his own while they both push up to the half way line and give needless fouls.

And that's fine. If this other person is like Romero, he'd recover pretty swiftly.

It's not like they'd give loads of fouls away. Just a few. In less dangerous areas. With a lower chance of being booked for them.

I worry that the NLD derby might be the occasion for his first red card. I love the mongrel in him but he needs to know when to keep a lid on it. Arsenal will exploit his temperament if he isn't careful.

He is one booking away from a 2 match suspension
After the 32nd game is when it stops apparently
So 3 more games for him to not get a yellow in, no chance !!!

upload_2022-3-23_8-56-59.png

My word we really do have a great run of games coming up

He is one booking away from a 2 match suspension
After the 32nd game is when it stops apparently
So 3 more games for him to not get a yellow in, no chance !!!

View attachment 13844

My word we really do have a great run of games coming up
I'd rather he plays it safe for three games (sub him off if we're ever coasting), than miss two (especially if one ends up being the NLD).

RightOh. Actually haven't given it much of a listen, so maybe it defies the odds. I'm a pro and preferential to fellow pros.

But that doesn't mean inspired enthusiasts haven't 'slipped the bonds of surly earth'.

Back