• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Crime and violence in Tottenham area?

Holy fudge, that's Cape Town-like stats. Insane. Thanks for sharing.

How much of it is gang related though? Relatively lots of crimes reported in Oslo, Norway at all times too, which the media don't refrain from reporting, so the entire nation thinks Oslo is a very dangerous city (it seems), which couldn't be further from the truth, of course, as most of the violence is gang-related (as in, fighting amongst gangs).

Holy fudge, that's Cape Town-like stats. Insane. Thanks for sharing.

How much of it is gang related though? Relatively lots of crimes reported in Oslo, Norway at all times too, which the media don't refrain from reporting, so the entire nation thinks Oslo is a very dangerous city (it seems), which couldn't be further from the truth, of course, as most of the violence is gang-related (as in, fighting amongst gangs).

Bloody Vikings, the only crime I've seen in Oslo is the price of booze

Worked in Tottenham walking around doing field sales for 2 years. Never felt uncomfortable. I was wearing a suit. Few comments of nice suit but not in a bad way ( I think )

the area of Tottenham has already started to raise its prices (my hipster in-laws couldn't afford to buy there) and a real bargain can no longer be found. If you are willing to wait 5-10 yrs and still have a bit of "rough around the edges" its a no brainer, with the Marshes and a short train into leafy countryside. But you will need to look over your shoulder for the next 15 yrs while the gentrification happens, if Dalston can be gentrified then Tottenham is a certainty

Totally agree and it is something we are thinking about, what we crossrail 2 as well, it is the area to buy in London i think.

I cannot see anything happening until well after Crossrail 1 has finished and even then you will have years of consultation before you can start thinking about planning permission.
It's already rising a fair bit, the Hackney tacos are already moving from Dalston.

Back