• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Covid outbreak at Spurs

Is Brighton going to go ahead. I am making the trip would be good to know asap

It is being reported that we have asked for a postponement of the Brighton game and the request needs to be reviewed by the PL board. Don't know how long they take to come to a decision but if it's 7 senior players as is being said, then you'd think it would be a no-brainer.

It is being reported that we have asked for a postponement of the Brighton game and the request needs to be reviewed by the PL board. Don't know how long they take to come to a decision but if it's 7 senior players as is being said, then you'd think it would be a no-brainer.

Thanks. Shame as it will probably be rearranged for midweek, was looking forward to sunday afternoon on the beers in Brighton

Antonio Conte has confirmed eight Tottenham players and five members of staff have now tested positive for Covid 19.

"Everyday we are having more positives," said the Spurs boss, who says the issue is "a serious problem".

Tottenham boss Antonio Conte says there is increasing concern about the Covid outbreak and questioned whether their upcoming games should go ahead.

"Everyone is a bit scared. People have families. Why we have to take the risk? This is my question," said the Italian.

"Today, two positives. And tomorrow, who? Me? I don't know. Better me than a player for sure. But I think it's not right for everyone. We have contact with our families."

Brighton actually have a load of injuries as well.

Dunk is among them, I can’t imagine they will be that upset

Conte saying in the press conference it is now 8 players and 5 staff.
Whether they are all PCR-tested or not he doesn't say, just that it is changing every day with more testing positive.

Now watch UEFA and the FA not giving a fudge and forcing both upcoming games to go ahead.

Now watch UEFA and the FA not giving a fudge and forcing both upcoming games to go ahead.

Having had games postponed previously for covid outbreaks with much fewer numbers then it would certainly look like there's an agenda in place against us should we be forced to carry on

Does anyone know all the players that have it? and any idea how it got into the camp in the first place?

If this is omicron, which you'd expect it is. (The players and staff would be mostly double vaxxed). Then other clubs can expect this too.

What that does for the season i don't know. Maybe a few week break and play into the summer?

If this is omicron, which you'd expect it is. (The players and staff would be mostly double vaxxed). Then other clubs can expect this too.

What that does for the season i don't know. Maybe a few week break and play into the summer?

Or just stop testing people who aren't getting ill and get on with it.

out of interest. If they are testing positive for it this week, so lets say Monday and Tuesday. When are they allowed back?

Seems the Thursday game away to Leicester could be in trouble as well? maybe even the Liverpool game?

Having had games postponed previously for covid outbreaks with much fewer numbers then it would certainly look like there's an agenda in place against us should we be forced to carry on
UEFA may force us to play or forfeit, League will postpone the Brighton game.

Back