• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Couriers

Laughable, rang Orange again, apparently the courier got no answer from me at 6.20pm WALOB ive been sat in my flat since 5.15pm

UK Mail is the name of the couriers, obviously a proper cowboy outfit, its going to be delivered tomorrow night

Lying toerags

Laughable, rang Orange again, apparently the courier got no answer from me at 6.20pm WALOB ive been sat in my flat since 5.15pm

UK Mail is the name of the couriers, obviously a proper cowboy outfit, its going to be delivered tomorrow night

Lying toerags

Friend of mine waited in for a phone, didnt get a knock but had a note left saying failed delivery (even though he was in). The phone was then lost at the depot. To make it worse they wont send a new phone until the original is turned on and they can block it.

Its quite clear someone had actually gone to the house, not delivered the phone, stolen it and then the customer cant have a new one through no fault of his own !

Citylink are our local mob.

I ordered a 27" LED 3D panel for my boys revamped bedroom, through Amazon. Really good service.........only took standard (free) delivery, but ordered on monday, confirmed on tuesday, with delivery planned for wednesday. Cool.
Sat in all day wednesday until 4.45pm and nothing, so started chasing.

Citylink said..."well, it was at the Amazon main depot in Milton keynes yesterday, and was dispatched from there...........but it never arrived at the Citylink Crawley depot. Speak to Amazon".

A robot at Amazon said...."it was at the main depot at milton keynes yesterday, and was dispatched from there.....but it never arrived with Citylink in Crawley. Must have been "lost" en route. Very sorry. Will order another one urgently which will be there saturday".

So.........while I'm at work on Thursday, my youngest rings me and says...."TV is here!!!" (He signed for it, with the wrong initials).
On saturday, guess what arrived via citylink?..........and guess who signed for it again? :D

I think thats known as BOGOF, isn't it? 8-[

I bet his name isn't really "Jim"

fudge my old boots its actually turned up, just having the fun job of backing it up with itunes now...

Back