• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Come across this and thought it was quite sad.

Mumorn

Vic Buckingham
[video=youtube;Ertu9_MhFiM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ertu9_MhFiM[/video]

Woman takes a photo of herself every day for a year, chronicling the affects of an abusive relationship. You can see the happiness and hope slip from her eyes with every shot.

Happiness and hope be damned, you can see bloody tissue damage and quite possibly permanent disfigurement. Whatever that was, fake or real, this goes beyond relationship troubles and into 'fifteen years for serious assault' territory.

You got her number?

In all seriousness domestic abuse is something that I feel really strong about awareness as such about it. Only cowards hit women low low low anyone who does that to a woman pretty cool video tbh but as you said quite sad.

Reminds me of a guy that was in my history class during my GCSEs. Him and his mates kidnapped some 15 year old girl outside her school, they repeatedly abused her, both physically and sexually until she was black and blue, and couldn't walk. Glad to say that that prick is in a cell most probably having the same happening to him, what's more is that no one I know from school has any respect for him and hopes he dies in prison.

As for the video, if it is legit then no wonder she writes "help me. I do not know if I will wait for tomorrow". Horrible, really really horrible. We all channel our anger into those we love the most sometimes, but with fist? Nah nah, not for me.

That is horrific viewing. Truly awful. Thanks for sharing, it is a very moving video.

Last edited:
Jarring.
It is our responsibility to speak up if we see friends in this situation before it's too late...

Back