• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Club announcement

2zsnpd0.jpg

What's this all about ? Threads like this always creates undue tension. For a while there, thought it was about Bale.

Sussed it out :) something for the kids mind, so I'm not going to spoil the surprise.
But I'll confirm, its not a new stadium, not a new centre back, and not confirmation of any welsh superstars staying or going!!!!

Yup, I have no doubt that its something to appeal to kids. I think it's the Turfies, not sure what they are exactly but they'll likely be a football version of Minions.

Wondering if I should make one of those. If you do well enough on the little games, you get free Stadium Tours and things like that. I can't imagine that my hand-eye coordination is any worse than a 7-10 year old's, so this interests me. Free stuff. :)

Turfies.

My daughter received a letter the other month saying she had been selected to be a secret agent and 'trial' the site. (I guessed that was marketing spiel and every Jnr Spur got one??)

It's actually a pretty decent site. She likes the Moshi Monsters / Bin Weevils / Club Penguin kind of sites so she enjoyed it.

Wonder how SSN news can spin this to mean Bale is Madrid bound?

MARCA, August 07 2013

Esclusiva:

El turfie de Bale pone en la solicitud de transferencia

el turfie de Bale: Sólo quiero que cavar para el Real Madrid

In heartening news for all Madridistas, the news came from the evil realm of Levy that the Turfie of Tottenham star Gareth Bale had put in a transfer request. The turfie is reported to have bid an emotional farewell to his fellow turf-dwelling colleagues, signing autographs and posing for pictures, before affirming to a friend 'I only want to dig for Real Madrid'. Levy is determined not to let the star of his collection of club marketing mascots leave cheaply, and will negotiate a high fee in any deal, although the turfie of Bale is increasingly confident of wearing the white of Madrid before long.

Sexo Es Vida!

G. Marques, editor

Last edited:
Nice thing to do, I know it's only small but it's important the club focus growth in all areas.

Back