• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

Haha, you couldn't make it up...or could you...?

Seems a bit strange we announced Soldado's departure if we didn't have Clinton (or some other replacement) signed and sealed first.
Like we did when we sold our three dms?

its gonad*s, of course it is. if anything, i bet hes said nothing and he'll sign tomorrow.

Spurs are really gonna let Coulthirst and Soldado leave without having Njie sewn up? flimflam,

its cobblers, of course it is. if anything, i bet hes said nothing and he'll sign tomorrow.

Spurs are really gonna let Coulthirst and Soldado leave without having Njie sewn up? hogwash,

It would seem the deal is a bit too far down the line to hijack, as in I think it's got the stage where the deal is actually legally binding on Lyon (i.e. they couldn't turn around and say "well we've got a bigger offer now", the complication is if they give the other club permission to talk to N'Jie and they offer more wages, meaning he might ask us to offer more to complete the deal. The guy was photographed in the airport on the way to London, so it would probably need to be a last minute bid by a Chelsea/Arsenal/Man U/Emirates Marketing Project to really scupper the deal and I can't really see those clubs being interested.

It would seem the deal is a bit too far down the line to hijack, as in I think it's got the stage where the deal is actually legally binding on Lyon (i.e. they couldn't turn around and say "well we've got a bigger offer now", the complication is if they give the other club permission to talk to N'Jie and they offer more wages, meaning he might ask us to offer more to complete the deal. The guy was photographed in the airport on the way to London, so it would probably need to be a last minute bid by a Chel53a/Ar5ena1/Man U/Emirates Marketing Project to really scupper the deal and I can't really see those clubs being interested.
He was photographed at the airport on the way to London yesterday. And that's where the trail stops. Is he currently in London? Did he do his medical? How long does it take to fly to London from Lyon? Did he end up in London, Kentucky by accident???

All day today no one has reported any sign of him. I'm not a transfer guru, but if a deal is reported by various outlets and Lyon itself with a decent amount of specifics, the player involved didn't practice with his team yesterday and was photographed at the airport, yet almost 48 hours have gone by (see what I did here?;)) and there is no sign of him in London, then I find that a tad bit strange.

My guess is that this is most likely just Aulas playing silly buggers. Revenge for Lloris.

If it is, I'm not sure that it will end well for him!

If he signs be signs. I stopped expecting a player to sign until confirmed on the OS since the Willian saga. Will be happy if it is confirmed, nonplused if he doesn't.

forgot ozil as well

and the odd thing is ...Alexis sanchez OWNs one of those spots....so really all those guys will be fighting for like 1 position

Not sweating it yet but if not announced in morning or latest just before or half time in match tomm then he def won't sign IMO

Such a fudging protracted saga. This should have been sewn up a while ago, but Aulas and Levy both want to walk away with the bigger ego. We come to an agreement with Lyon and then their President goes back on it as if to say to Levy "see we can do it too".

Last edited:
I'm usually a Levy supporter, but if this does turn out to be some sort of revenge job by Aulas because of how Levy acted with the Lloris transfer, then I'll bitch about him.

Back