• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clinton N'Jie

Nice! Welcome to the mighty Spurs, Clinton!
Love new signings, and I like that he's got some pace - we need it!

Yep. He's announced it on twitter and I believe this is his personal instagram account, which describes him as a "Football player for Tottenham Hotspur and Cameroon".

Welcome Clinton! You've already been written off by some Spurs fans, but I have high hopes!

No idea about the Instagram account but that Twitter link is to a fan account. Not his official twitter.

Not that it really makes a difference. I'm sure he'll be announced as a Spurs player by tomorrow evening anyway!

I haven't watched any of SSN in the past week so does anyone know how to pronounce his surname?

He wouldn't be on the bench unless half the squad got sick or injured by tomorrow.

Townsend and Pritchard are presumably not yet fit

Oduwa and Coulthirst have now gone out on loan

If Kane, Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela start, we literally don't have an attacking player for the bench

I haven't watched any of SSN in the past week so does anyone know how to pronounce his surname?

If you go by a typically Englishman-trying-to-speak-French attempt, you'd probably pronounce it "N'jeeyey".
But listening to the commentary on some of the YouTube vids it's more like a simple En'Jee

If Kane, Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela start, we literally don't have an attacking player for the bench

They mean that there's a rule that you have to be signed at least 48 hours before a scheduled game in order to be registered in time for it, so unless it was an emergency registration then he won't be avaliable for us.

Trippier, Wimmer, Mason, Alli, Lamela, Carroll.

If there's a spot freed up, Pritchard would get it. Onomah and Winks, even Yedlin, would also be ahead of Clinton for now. Poch has always integrated new players slowly.

Back