• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Circus ManUnitus - Erik's At The Wheel

So guessing utd now have to lift his suspension. Think they'll look to loan/sell abroad in the summer.
If they have any decency they'll just fire him for misconduct, and he'll never get a job at a British club (although Ched Evans doesn't give hope on that matter).

Mendy was cleared in court so that is different, whereas this just seems more coercion of her and literally everyone heard the evidence of his guilt.

If they have any decency they'll just fire him for misconduct, and he'll never get a job at a British club (although Ched Evans doesn't give hope on that matter).

Mendy was cleared in court so that is different, whereas this just seems more coercion of her and literally everyone heard the evidence of his guilt.

They can't fire him. He'd sue the brick out of them.

he'll get stick from away fans, but United fans will soon change their tune if he plays well, look at Evans at Preston

He'll never play for utd again imo. It would be a brick show, utd would get it from sponsors, abused womens groups, the media. Sell him abroad, job done.

So guessing utd now have to lift his suspension. Think they'll look to loan/sell abroad in the summer.

Was thinking if this happened a few days ago he’d have been out on loan for the rest the season. Somewhere abroad I’d have guessed.

he'll get stick from away fans, but United fans will soon change their tune if he plays well, look at Evans at Preston
Ched Evans was found not guilty in a court of law. Greenwood has just done a Prince Andrew and paid her off.

It’s extremely common for a women to get back with her abuser. Also very rare that the abuser changes. I hope for the woman’s sake Mason has learnt a big lesson, and I hope he never steps on the pitch again.

If I worked with someone who did that and they were accepted back, I’d be the first out the door.

It’s extremely common for a women to get back with her abuser. Also very rare that the abuser changes. I hope for the woman’s sake Mason has learnt a big lesson, and I hope he never steps on the pitch again.

If I worked with someone who did that and they were accepted back, I’d be the first out the door.

It is an appalling state of affairs. Ditto the Mendy debacle.

I would say never. It's too intrinsic for them

Back