• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ciprian Marica

I must be in the minority but I want Ade to stay. Just think with the new lads he could get a new lease of life

I'm with you too. Strange how football works - he was shocking last year, but all of a sudden with the way the squad has taken shape over the summer there's a genuine role that he can play. Defoe and Ade are really pretty damn good bench warmers. If they weren't ours already you'd be wondering about cheeky bids. Mightn't be better out there in all honesty.

I'm with you too. Strange how football works - he was shocking last year, but all of a sudden with the way the squad has taken shape over the summer there's a genuine role that he can play. Defoe and Ade are really pretty damn good bench warmers. If they weren't ours already you'd be wondering about cheeky bids. Mightn't be better out there in all honesty.

It is weird 2 seasons ago ade looked lethal and was a great finisher then last season he could not hit a barn door. Not sure what to make of him but his lack of effort last season tells me he is not someone we can rely on so we should get rid and bring in this romanian fella on a free and keep defoe. Getting ades wages off the wage bill would be a good help.

Not a bad player actually very good when he can be arsed as shown by the chelsea game at the end of the season.

I also want Ade to stay. Last season he had no pre season at all, and was injured early in the season. Then he went to the African Cup, and he just didnt look to be fit enough. The last 4-5 matches though, he was brilliant again. With better supply, Ade will come good.

I also want Ade to stay. Last season he had no pre season at all, and was injured early in the season. Then he went to the African Cup, and he just didnt look to be fit enough. The last 4-5 matches though, he was brilliant again. With better supply, Ade will come good.

this season he's had some family tragedy so was out of pre-season training again. don't think he'll get as many games now with "more expensive" talents competing.

Back