• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christmas shopping

I just did a mass Amazon order for all the kids stuff. Just need a bit of Spurs gear and they'll be done.. Don't even need to leave the house!

Not even gonna worry about the Mrs yet.. plenty of time still!

Brave man

I once told an ex that her present was "on its way ..." ... obviously completely didn't get anything, due to immaturity and going out with the lads when I thought I was the main man about town and had to be seen (cringe) .... was bricking bricks the day before Xmas eve, the days before amazon.

Xmas day comes around and I have a PS2 to unbox.... she's got a card saying ... "you have to guess" ...

She was royally tinkled off but then started guessing ... and eventually guessed "holiday!" as she squealed with delight ... "ofcourse" ... boxing day deals were epic ... end up taking her to Scotland ... we didn't last long much thereafter ...

I once told an ex that her present was "on its way ..." ... obviously completely didn't get anything, due to immaturity and going out with the lads when I thought I was the main man about town and had to be seen (cringe) .... was bricking bricks the day before Xmas eve, the days before amazon.

Xmas day comes around and I have a PS2 to unbox.... she's got a card saying ... "you have to guess" ...

She was royally tinkled off but then started guessing ... and eventually guessed "holiday!" as she squealed with delight ... "ofcourse" ... boxing day deals were epic ... end up taking her to Scotland ... we didn't last long much thereafter ...

Scotland good GHod man was that the reason she dumped you or your small d*ck.

Back