• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Running/driving forward with the ball is not Eriksens force. His force is receiving the ball, and then in a split second play a perfect defense splitting pass, no matter how little space/time he has.

The key part of what I was saying was the 4-5 yards bit. And yes, he absolutely does turn and push into those positive yards before releasing the pass available/only seen by him/aided by his positive movement into those spaces. Do not be fooled into misinterpreting my point as being one which leaves me lamenting the fact he isn’t Rampaging with the ball for 10-20 yards. If you re-read it carefully that much is IMO very, very clear.

The final bit I fear you have missed? As great as he can be, if he is not turning and moving into that 4-5 yards of positive space in front of him when available, he will be unable to play any pass other than backwards or short and square. And when he is not feeling it, he tends to not push and drive into those spaces and thus we lose his lock-picking genius. I wish we had a digital chalkboard so as I could illustrate the point.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Our friend is wandering around the match against the Swiss like a fart in a trance!
So his excellent form continues.

He was terrible today, really bad. On his current for for us he could do with being dropped. He wont be, and of course he got an assist today ( tongue firmly in cheek ) but he has been really off for a while and its very frustrating to watch him at the moment. He is not to big that he cannot ride the bench for a game and see what he can do from that point.

He was terrible today, really bad. On his current for for us he could do with being dropped. He wont be, and of course he got an assist today ( tongue firmly in cheek ) but he has been really off for a while and its very frustrating to watch him at the moment. He is not to big that he cannot ride the bench for a game and see what he can do from that point.

He was cack today, but I do think the assist was deliberate.
Having said that our best moves came when he was no where near the ball, kind of kills the we only create through him narrative.

Having said that our best moves came when he was no where near the ball, kind of kills the we only create through him narrative.

I think he meant it as well, but he was lucky it got where it did with yet another kind of mis kick that he did in this game. We can create without him, of course! but we rarely drop or even sub him. He stays on not matter how well he plays. He could do with being dropped.

The cynic in my says he's off and his team mates know it.. Cannot fathom his downturn. I thought it was fatigue but after a three week break, nah. Something is really wrong.

I can’t see for the life of me how that assist was deliberate - look at the way he swung his leg and how he ended up connecting with the ball and the way the ball rolled there was no way that was deliberate. But regardless, this is way beyond just a little dip in form some have been wanting to portray....

I can’t see for the life of me how that assist was deliberate - look at the way he swung his leg and how he ended up connecting with the ball and the way the ball rolled there was no way that was deliberate. But regardless, this is way beyond just a little dip in form some have been wanting to portray....

'live' I didn't think it was either but the replay it looked like he has seen that his shot was goi g to be blocked and took a chance to move it along.
He's gone imo, he's fine when he has space but any chance that he could get injured and he isn't interested. Said it a few weeks ago, fantastic at find space when we don't have the ball and brilliant at marking when we do have.

He will be fantastic in a slower league where tackling is forbidden.Thus ensuring that he doesn't have to make a tackle or be on the end of one. #wimp
Frankly that is just way out of order! Of course tackling is not his forte but he does not shirk in the way you are implying.

For sure he's going through a spell of poor form atm but all players do. He still came up with an assist that could have proved vital.

Frankly that is just way out of order! Of course tackling is not his forte but he does not shirk in the way you are implying.

For sure he's going through a spell of poor form atm but all players do. He still came up with an assist that could have proved vital.

"Assist"

siw7k.jpg

Back