• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Benteke

I would not be to upset if we did agree a sell on fee if we sold him for more than £30M as i cannot see him becoming a £30M+ Striker.

I would be happy if we signed for £20M and sold a few years later if we have to at a £10M profit.

Pitty it is not that simple in football.

I think a sell on fee would be applicable only to the portion of profit we make eg 10m and not on the entire fee recieved. My take on things.

Wow, source for this? What a fudge up by SCBC if that is true.

Seem to remember it being quite widely known at the time, on the BBC etc...

We signed him for £5m up front with the deal reaching up to £10m with clauses and a sell on fee, we gave them £2m and that was that, overall cost was £7m with no additional clauses.

Or something along those lines...

Southampton had a sell on fee for Bale at one point, but when they had financial problems we bought out of it for a couple of millions or something like that.
Ok good point, although IMO as a rule I do not think Levy will do that still unless he is getting one over Utd. I think the reason the Croation kids did not happen purely because of this.

Does anyone have a link of the Bale sell on fee clause when he was signed in 2007. I read it in a talk sport article (who i do not trust one bit) when Southampton changed it, but not in 2007

0,,10265~11897889,00.jpg

But, but, he misses loads of sitters they say.

I think Arse are going to get Benteke if this drags on and on. We need to tie this one up quickly while they are distracted by other targets

Im amazed people dont want him, have they seen the clips of the goals he scored last season, he is clinical !!

I mean we have Ade, Defoe and Clint why would you want anybody else, its not like weve missed out on the CL by 1 point the last 2 years have we !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im amazed people dont want him, have they seen the clips of the goals he scored last season, he is clinical !!

I mean we have Ade, Defoe and Clint why would you want anybody else, its not like weve missed out on the CL by 1 point the last 2 years have we !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair, Pavlyuchenko looked ridiculously clinical in his videos at Spurs, scored some worldies.

I woulsnt be upset with Benteke but it wouldn't make me go oh wow.. it's not my money though so i dont really care how much we spend, we need a striker. I suppose we aren't good enough to attract the sort of strikers that make us go wow, we might fight for the title.

to be fair, Pavlyuchenko looked ridiculously clinical in his videos at Spurs, scored some worldies.

I woulsnt be upset with Benteke but it wouldn't make me go oh wow.. it's not my money though so i dont really care how much we spend, we need a striker. I suppose we aren't good enough to attract the sort of strikers that make us go wow, we might fight for the title.

Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project are struggling to get in more firepower so what chance do we have, thats why I feel we should defo get in Bentekkers, he scored shedloads in an awful team, with the chances our quality would create he could score 30 this year

Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project are struggling to get in more firepower so what chance do we have, thats why I feel we should defo get in Bentekkers, he scored shedloads in an awful team, with the chances our quality would create he could score 30 this year

you think he would score loads being a better team but it doesnt always work out like that

if he can even be half as good for us as Ade was in 2011-12 then I'd be more than happy.

I GUARANTEE if Benteke played abroad and he possessed exactly the same attributes, scored exactly the same goals, assisted exactly how he does at Villa, around 80% of people that claim they don't want him would be all for the signing.

Christiano Bentekano from Sao paulo and it's a different story.

you're going on like he's English and his name is Chris Bent.

He's a fudging belgian who are hot commodities right now, if people dont want him they dont want him. Glory glory, the home of no opinion

Back