• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chet Walken

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
Anybody seen this guy on twitter? @Walken4GOP

At the game on Monday, I was chatting about the bellend that got arrested for his stupid comment on Muamba

My mate told me about Chet Walken on Twitter. Some example tweets:

But Muamba is a filthy jiggaboo. He aint human. Thats a nigger beast if I ever saw one. I said respect your fellow MAN. GHod bless. @hidrees1

Like I said before. I dont care if some british soccerball kicking n1gger lives or dies. Dont make my country smell any better. @hidrees1

Your mistake is assuming that GHod sees n1ggers as humans. They were put on this earth for labor, not govt handouts and soccer. @queenofleonx
In reply to Melissa Barraclough

Aint got much to say about asians. I try my darnest not to buy cheap crap from china. And I dont like that Asians eat dog. @ChinkyWinkyAZ
In reply to Atsymon

To everyone asking what I think about there race. You are all fine. I aint no racist. I love my fellow man. Its the n1gger beast I hate.

Somebody tweeted him "What would you say if a black man saved your life?"

His response:
Id say "thanks n1gger. Now Im gonna go home home and wash your stink off me."

Some n1ggers never die. They just smell that way. #TheMoreYouKnow

-------------------
Freedom of speech clearly works in a different way in the US

Doesn't he understand that the USA is a country that was made by immigrants, and black people have just as much right to the land as whites?

People like that crack me up.

They would rather live next door to a white peodofile, with their kids, than an decent person of another skin colour.

Is he not getting punished because he has put 1 in place of i?

Keyboard warriors man. A coward can run riot on the internet

You could never reason with people that think this way.

Yeah. I'd take a wild guess that it would take some pretty heavy and constant reinforcement throughout most of your life to get to that sort of conclusion. Especially in an area that has meant to have changed in the last 30/40 years (I'm assuming anyone that uses the delightful term N*****beast is from a swamp somewhere in the deep south).

He forgets he is of European heritage, and is a foreigner just as much as everyone else there

Christian Conservative, Hunting, Nascar, Jesus, NObama, GOP, Tea Party, USA, WANT MY COUNTRY BACK! Libtards aint welcome here! #Romney2012

Just...sigh Chet.

Christian Conservative, Hunting, Nascar, Jesus, NObama, GOP, Tea Party, USA, WANT MY COUNTRY BACK! Libtards aint welcome here! #Romney2012

Just...sigh Chet.

confederate-flag2.jpg

[video=youtube;18l41y2Ie2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18l41y2Ie2k&skipcontrinter=1[/video]

:ross: The first comment.

[video=youtube;18l41y2Ie2k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18l41y2Ie2k&skipcontrinter=1[/video]

:ross: The first comment.

How about this one, written by 'TheMadHick':

"fudge YOU YANKEE BITCH!!!! I AM A PROUD INBRED KKK REBEL REDNECK OF THE SOUTH!!! AND IF ANY YANKEE BITCHES IS READING THIS I WILL fudging COME TO NEW YORK AND KILL YOU THEN STAB YOUR EYES OUT!!! THEN I WILL EAT YOU N brick YOU OUT IN AFRICA TO MAKE THE NIGGER POPULATION GO EXCTINCT!!! THEN COME BACK TO AMERICA TO START THE NIGGER HOLOCAUST WHEN THE NAZIS RISE AGAIN TOO!!!! DIO VINDICE!!! THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Can this guy even afford plane tickets to NY?

:lol:

I know someone from the South of the US. Nice person, certainly hasn't aired any opinions on exterminating me and my race just yet but he does call the civil war the war of northern aggression.

Got to love the US South. I'm surprised 'TheMadHick' could even afford a computer tbh.

:lol:

I know someone from the South of the US. Nice person, certainly hasn't aired any opinions on exterminating me and my race just yet but he does call the civil war the war of northern aggression.

Got to love the US South. I'm surprised 'TheMadHick' could even afford a computer tbh.

[video=youtube;ERENCqOHJCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERENCqOHJCA[/video]

The whole episode is also worth a watch

Last edited:
Back