• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Chel$ki Rumour

Well Portos president said yesterday that Chelseas players still text Jose, so AVB will never succeed there!

I didnt like his initial arrogant personality when he first came. almost like he was trying to mimic mourinho.

he's since chilled out now

Levy should be doing something behind closed doors now though do you not think? Either offer Harry a new deal or be speaking with potential managers.

Also, why the fcuk arent the FA doing anything now (not that I want them to as as soon as they offer Harry the job we will implode)

edit: hmm this should go in the Capello resigns thread?

AVB is not a bad manager at all, he is working though with players in that dressing room that have much more control than any player should have and half of those players are proper clams. Thats not to mention the 'people upstairs' who are buying players that he doesnt want and has the russian mafia watching his every result.

AVB at Spurs would be brilliant imo.

I thought meant nelson from the Simpsons? Ie laugh as nelson usually comes out with that "haha" point and laugh routine?

[video=youtube;xECUrlnXCqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xECUrlnXCqk[/video]

Pretty good I managed to keep that simpsons related if I do say so myself...

He makes some really bad decision though IMO. Why persist with boswinga? Why persist with Torres when you have Lukaku waiting to get games?

AVB has always come across as intelligent and articulate in interviews. I think this season was a bit of a wake-up call for him. He's still inexperienced and moved from a job in which he knew everything about everything inside out and had the best squad in the country by a mile, to a job with a team that is expected to perform far better than its ageing, over-rated squad is actually capable of.

His high-line tactical system clearly didn't suit Chelsea's team, but with a squad full of pace like ours and with him a little bit older and wiser...perhaps it could work

It could be that with the new Financial rules, it will become impossible to sack AVB... they would have to pay him basically 20m, ontop of that pay off say Madrid and bring in Hiddink and Jose, thats without what they paid to Porto for his rights, here is basically the 38m they are allowed to trade at a loss for the 12 months. In any case, those still texting Jose, will not be at the club probably in 2012... AVB came in to turn around an aging squad, well that starts with Anelka, Drogba and Lampard. With Ferreria (33) Bosingwa (31) Malouda (31) joining alot of the old guard and will be moved on.

I get the feeling alot of this Jose back to Chelsea is certain people in the media are scared that Jose ending at Tottenham could be bad for there own teams. Like Beaseley being a stalwart Chelsea fan. They are trying to force this, rather than Abramovich wanting this.

He makes some really bad decision though IMO. Why persist with boswinga? Why persist with Torres when you have Lukaku waiting to get games?

good observations. i forgot totally about lukaku. well maybe we don't see how these guys do during training. a lot of the players there have recently vouched for Torres, though it was for a few weeks, and they're slient about him now :)

When AVB comes out and say "I don't need the backing of the players ..I am ok with support from owner" is not a good thing to say...
Yes the owner support is key but in order to have players work with you and play for you you don't need to say such a thing in public....

smh

:rolleyes:

When AVB comes out and say "I don't need the backing of the players ..I am ok with support from owner" is not a good thing to say...
Yes the owner support is key but in order to have players work with you and play for you you don't need to say such a thing in public....

smh

:rolleyes:

Grampard and Drogba out in the summer? they are probably two of the loudest voices in the dressing room..

Back