• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

What's wrong with Alan Davies? Despite the Arsenal support I find him quite funny and largely inoffensive?

Chelsea will always be more offensive than any Gooner.

It's great to see a Mourinho team that can't defend whilst playing his customary, sh1te and scrappy football. Abramovich will pull the trigger soon, surely?

Mourinho going after the ref, never mind Southhampton having 2 stonewall pens turned away in first half, what a clown hahaha.

Jose Mourinho:

"If the club wants to sack me, they have to sack me, because I'm not running away from my responsibility, my team."

"If the club sacks me, they sack the best manager this club have had. And the message is: bad results = manager guilty."

"Players are performing really, really bad individually."

"I want to make it clear again... The referees are afraid to give decisions (for Chelsea). Give us a break... Penalty is clear."

Only real Chel53a fans will remember that this was how bad they have been for most of their non-history.

Losing 1-3 at home to Southampton with Kerry Dixon and Jason Cundy in the team with cars parked behind the corner flags was very much the norm at Stamford Bridge during the 80s and early 90s.

Well said. Not to mention their own, neanderthal-like following, making huge scarping noises as their signet rings dragged on the concrete below the knuckles-dragged, echoing around the half-empty stands. tossers.

Jose Mourinho:

"If the club wants to sack me, they have to sack me, because I'm not running away from my responsibility, my team."

"If the club sacks me, they sack the best manager this club have had. And the message is: bad results = manager guilty."

"Players are performing really, really bad individually."

"I want to make it clear again... The referees are afraid to give decisions (for Chel53a). Give us a break... Penalty is clear."

Tosser.
Slowly hanging his players out. This is going to get uglier. The shadow of Eva hangs everywhere...

Chelski have just issued an official vote of confidence in Mourinho and are backing him fully

hahaha one or two more bad results and he is a goner imo

Chelski have just issued an official vote of confidence in Mourinho and are backing him fully

hahaha one or two more bad results and he is a goner imo

I think they will write off either the EPL or CL - so if he turns it around in one he'll be OK.
I think they would take CL qtrs and top 4 finish, then regroup for next season

Back