• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Can never applaud that.

Nothing but cheating to the title.
A pox on their entire club. And I hope all the worlds oil suddenly turns to brick.

stop being bitter, many City fans have suffered brick over the years with what their club have done and have had to suffer Utd winning everything

this title is for the true genuine fans who followed them all the way to and from the third tier of English football

The best result would be a Bayern win with a ghost goal worse than they did to us. It would just be funny to see them at the other end of this for once.

Can never applaud that.

Nothing but cheating to the title.
A pox on their entire club. And I hope all the worlds oil suddenly turns to brick.

Funny, that's what people said about us in the 60s when we bought or tried to buy all the big names. Spurs buying the double and the cups...

Can you not see the hypocrisy?

After seeing Dortmund demolish Bayern 5-2, my confidence has been shot a bit but I do think Bayern will win

Funny, that's what people said about us in the 60s when we bought all the big names. Spurs buying the double and the cups...

Can you not see the hypocrisy?

What did we use to buy those players? What was the name of our Arab chairman back then? Sorry to come across cheeky but we used our own money to buy those players.........surely?

City won a title? Nah, they bought one. It's like buying a trophy from the little sports regalia store down the corner and displaying it in your home; you never really won it, you just bought it.

Still, I assume their fans won't care, so good luck to 'em.

This game is fudged and always has been.

... yet time and again we still come back for more. We're the suckers really .. except even knowing that we cannot help ourselves.

COME ON YOU BAYERN!

I approve of this thread...

tottenhambayern.jpg

COME ON BAYERN

Please downscale that photo for me for Facebook purposes ;)

What did we use to buy those players? What was the name of our Arab chairman back then? Sorry to come across cheeky but we used our own money to buy those players.........surely?

What does it matter where the money came from? It was still buying/trying to buy the league...

Is that seriously where you feel we are somehow better? Or Man U are somehow better and have the moral high ground?

Ludicrous

What does it matter where the money came from? It was still buying/trying to buy the league...

Is that seriously where you feel we are somehow better? Or Man U are somehow better and have the moral high ground?

Ludicrous

If you think the two scenarios are the same im not even bothering.

Back