• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Pochettino: "With all of the squad fit we can compete but now we don't have all of the squad available".

"What can we do? For me, nothing to say... the fans can do this. We had 12 injured this weekend: I am going to cry, I am going to complain, to who? I have to accept".

Pochettino: "With all of the squad fit we can compete but now we don't have all of the squad available".

"What can we do? For me, nothing to say... the fans can do this. We had 12 injured this weekend: I am going to cry, I am going to complain, to who? I have to accept".

Build up that team spirit, "I wouldn't have picked any of these donkeys if the others were fit"

Chelski having 12 players out injured is the equivalent to us having to deal with a U21 player possibly unavailabe with light cold symptoms.

We know the prem form under us was bad towards the end. Although some try to pretend otherwise.

He's still a good coach though. Chelsea are just a mess at the moment. Still have no sponsor on their shirt.

It’s nice reading about the lemons when it’s Chelsea whose manager is a delusional loonspud. The negative energy levels at Stamford Bridge have driven Poch to deploy green varieties of the magic fruit now alongside the trusted yellow ones.

We know the prem form under us was bad towards the end. Although some try to pretend otherwise.

No one pretends otherwise its just most sensible fans try to see that form in the context of what was going on at the time. Injuries to Kaneand other key players and fighting on 3 fronts. It was not like the poor form of Spurs in the 90s or early noughties pre Jol.

Back