• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

On the face of it maybe, but remember we're talking the likes of Rees-Mogg, Truss, Raab, Patel and Boris here.

Lets just hope it takes them months to figure out who the best bidder is.

Also the vote for the independent regulator is in may. You'd have to think after all this mess they'd vote it through. The get some proper spending regulations in the game.

Don't hold back!.. love this!!

Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson told the Athletic: "Chelsea and sporting integrity do not belong in the same sentence.

"Where is the intellect of Bruce Buck, the chairman of Chelsea, who has been an apologist for his owner, where the trophies won over 19 years have come from the corrupt money provided by Abramovich?" Gibson added.

"Where is the intellect of the chairman of Chelsea when it comes to playing his games at home in front of his season-ticket holders? Does he want to play all his away games at empty stadiums?

"Abramovich has been kicked out of football and Bruce Buck should be kicked out of football too."

Chelsea Supporters' Trust had earlier asked the club to withdraw the request, saying it "does not benefit" any fans.

I don't see why the government should accommodate Chelski and help them stay afloat. They took a risk by allowing a dubious Russian to buy the club and bankroll them.

So far they've reaped massive rewards from the cheating - now that the tide has turned, it's only fair that they'll also face the negative concequences of their actions to the full.

Deafened silence from Baddiel and his showbiz and media pals, I suppose they are now adhering to the old saying "he who sups with the devil should have a long spoon"

I don't see why the government should accommodate Chelski and help them stay afloat. They took a risk by allowing a dubious Russian to buy the club and bankroll them.

So far they've reaped massive rewards from the cheating - now that the tide has turned, it's only fair that they'll also face the negative concequences of their actions to the full.

I think they should be nationalised. 70,000,000 equal shareholders. 9/10s majority needed for any decisions to pass.

I think they should be nationalised. 70,000,000 equal shareholders. 9/10s majority needed for any decisions to pass.

Didn't Ebsfleet once try fan ownership or letting the fans make the decisions etc? I might check and see what happened when they tried it.. I assume it failed in their case because no one mentions them anymore lol

Edit: How strange, Sounds like it failed and then they were bought by a Kuwaiti investment group!! Football hey?

Didn't Ebsfleet once try fan ownership or letting the fans make the decisions etc? I might check and see what happened when they tried it.. I assume it failed in their case because no one mentions them anymore lol

Edit: How strange, Sounds like it failed and then they were bought by a Kuwaiti investment group!! Football hey?

A friend of mine bought into that, he picked his chosen team each week via an online form I think, votes were tallied and team selected accordingly.

Wrexham was fan ownership before reynolds took over.

Deafened silence from Baddiel and his showbiz and media pals, I suppose they are now adhering to the old saying "he who sups with the devil should have a long spoon"

He’s probably busy working on an article about how terrible our fans are. I’ll not hold my breath waiting for one on how wrong it was of his club to run on blood money for 20 years.

He’s probably busy working on an article about how terrible our fans are. I’ll not hold my breath waiting for one on how wrong it was of his club to run on blood money for 20 years.

It will be everyone elses fault enticing chelsea fans to chant abramovichs name at games.

Agreed.
Note that even if Cheatski are wound up and cease to exist, it would take Spurs 3,000 years to win the number of trophies Cheatski have bought with stolen money in the last 30 years

Cheatski get brought and the 1.5 b debt gets written off that will be them coming out of the muck smelling of roses.

Is that a possibility does anyone know ? Because that would clearly be an unfair advantage for the new owners. Other clubs operate for the most part properly and they’ve just taken the tinkle .

Cheatski get brought and the 1.5 b debt gets written off that will be them coming out of the muck smelling of roses.

Is that a possibility does anyone know ? Because that would clearly be an unfair advantage for the new owners. Other clubs operate for the most part properly and they’ve just taken the tinkle .

it has to be, ENIC could easily sell us for whatever they like

it's not an unfair advantage as far as the buyers are concerned it would be debt that didn't exist, RA would have to write it off before selling, it doesn't make the club outgoings any less, they'll have to renegotiate sponsorship deals in a market that know they are desperate

it has to be, ENIC could easily sell us for whatever they like

it's not an unfair advantage as far as the buyers are concerned it would be debt that didn't exist, RA would have to write it off before selling, it doesn't make the club outgoings any less, they'll have to renegotiate sponsorship deals in a market that know they are desperate

Let’s hope they get their pants pulled down . The club should be made to suffer . They took the devils ransom in the first place .

Just have a feeling they’ll come up trumps.

Let’s hope they get their pants pulled down . The club should be made to suffer . They took the devils ransom in the first place .

Just have a feeling they’ll come up trumps.

It's certainly possible, but I'm hopeful that the next owner won't be allowed to be someone sportswashing their terrible crimes, and if that's the case, they won't throw money at the team as they won't benefit from it.

I think it most likely it will be a Chelsea fan, rich enough to get the money together, and arrogant enough to think that running a football club is easy.

It's certainly possible, but I'm hopeful that the next owner won't be allowed to be someone sportswashing their terrible crimes, and if that's the case, they won't throw money at the team as they won't benefit from it.

I think it most likely it will be a Chelsea fan, rich enough to get the money together, and arrogant enough to think that running a football club is easy.

Let’s hope so . The premier league will have to be all over the next owners . No way they can risk any more sports washing .

Back