• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

It's going to happen ... Boris has been chatting to the Saudis about increasing oil production and sales to the UK, the day after the 81 beheadings ... that wasn't mentioned of course ...

Even if they were to collapse off the pitch I'm sure we would still contrive to lose to them at least twice a season on the pitch.

That's why it's so important they end up in the Championship, where they belong (where they were headed before the financial doping began).

Only issue I've got with anything he said was dragging Spurs into it but then I am a Spurs supporter.

Carragher is spot on...Chelsea have been able to throw money about and exploit competitors literally since the day Abramovic bought the club. If Tuchel (and any of their players) are prized away because of the uncertainty around their finances it would be the ultimate irony and it baffles me that Chelsea fans don't see this.

He gave the examples of Kenyon (Man U), Cashley (Woolwich) and the intended unsettling of Gerrard (Liverpool) plus the way they took Arnesen from us. Sure there are other examples too.

Unfortunately, it appears as if they’ll get a new owner and will be better off than they were this season. I fudging hate Chelsea. How the rich cheats can prosper no matter what they do.

Unfortunately, it appears as if they’ll get a new owner and will be better off than they were this season. I fudging hate Chelsea. How the rich cheats can prosper no matter what they do.

They're the Champions of Europe, How much better could it get for them!?

Football is often symbolic of life just generally not being fair a lot of the time.

It's hilarious! "For sporting integrity".
That's funny, coming from Cheatski! They've been throwing around stolen money for 20 years, gaining a huge advantage, and now they're crying about sporting integrity!

You could not make this up!
And why on earth should Middlesbrough fans be robbed of their FA cup QF because Cheatski have a scumbag owner?

Back