• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Won’t matter
They will get them cheap with no debt

they won’t necessarily want to put money into the team though, it might be a quick sale to someone who hasn’t got as much money as they say, buying the club because they want it, rather than having a reputation to wash or requirement for protection

they won’t necessarily want to put money into the team though, it might be a quick sale to someone who hasn’t got as much money as they say, buying the club because they want it, rather than having a reputation to wash or requirement for protection
Or someone who wants to knock down Stamford bridge and convert it into luxury flats cough, cough. Nick candy, cough

I know it won't get to it but it would have been fun if they had to do an 'AFC Chelsea' and start from the Southern Premier or whatever it's called

I know it won't get to it but it would have been fun if they had to do an 'AFC Chelsea' and start from the Southern Premier or whatever it's called

The longer this all goes on without him seeing the club, the chances of that happening will increase.

It won't happen of course, I imagine they will let him sell it for a knock down price fairly soon, money goes to Ukraine or something and Chelsea will probably be ok, sadly.

The longer this all goes on without him seeing the club, the chances of that happening will increase.

It won't happen of course, I imagine they will let him sell it for a knock down price fairly soon, money goes to Ukraine or something and Chelsea will probably be ok, sadly.

I don't see why he'd agree to it. The only reason he was saying that was to try and avoid sanctions and get the money owed. That's no longer on the table. Think he'll take it to court.

We should put together a consortium of wealthyish Spurs fans, buy the club and ravage it. Hell, I'm not rich, but I would happily donate £500 to end Chelski. I'm surely not alone.

With the help of the crypto fortune of @Danishfurniturelover and the millions @scaramanga surely makes from this forum, plus the fortunes of a few other wealthy and vindictive Spurs fans, this could be doable.

Sell those 800 Chelski loanees, plus a few big name players, and I'm sure we could recoup most of what we bought the club for.

Now someone just start a Gofundme camping... :D
It would be cruel to restrict this idea to Spurs fans only. I'm sure the whole footballing community would love to join in the destruction of Chelsea

I don't see why he'd agree to it. The only reason he was saying that was to try and avoid sanctions and get the money owed. That's no longer on the table. Think he'll take it to court.

Then they are proper fudged I imagine.

He must have known that the sanctions were coming, his move to give it to the trust to look after was probably a ploy to get a bit more time perhaps.

Last edited:
We should put together a consortium of wealthyish Spurs fans, buy the club and ravage it. Hell, I'm not rich, but I would happily donate £500 to end Chelski. I'm surely not alone.

With the help of the crypto fortune of @Danishfurniturelover and the millions @scaramanga surely makes from this forum, plus the fortunes of a few other wealthy and vindictive Spurs fans, this could be doable.

Sell those 800 Chelski loanees, plus a few big name players, and I'm sure we could recoup most of what we bought the club for.

Now someone just start a Gofundme camping... :D

I doubt any of us on here would meet the strict "proper person to run a football club" criteria the PL set.:)

Isn’t the problem with this that the pitch is owned by the fans though?

The best thing the Chelsea fans have done is keep hold an important part of ownership of the land. Will stop this happening.
Although if they’d have sold/given into RA a few years back they might have a new stadium. Or what would have been funnier if they were currently in the middle of it with it half finished and no money to pay to finish it.

What does the fans owning the pitch stop the owners from doing? Renovating it without their approval etc..
Can't an owner just build a new stadium somewhere else, like the Battersea deal they were working on? Or can those fans veto any move away?

I thought the recent stadium plans were halted over a block of flats / row of houses saying no due to the new stadium blocking their sunlight?

Hmmm admission that the FA didn't do much to stem dirty money.

Middle East oil money next? No war but surely the oppression should come under the same scrutiny.

The best thing the Chelsea fans have done is keep hold an important part of ownership of the land. Will stop this happening.
Although if they’d have sold/given into RA a few years back they might have a new stadium. Or what would have been funnier if they were currently in the middle of it with it half finished and no money to pay to finish it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Pitch_Owners

Yeah I Googled it and they got 60% keen back in 2011:

On 3 October 2011, Chelsea Football Club made a proposal to buy back the freehold land (owned by CPO) on which the football stadium at Stamford Bridge sits, which would pave the way for a move to a new ground. Chelsea Chairman Bruce Buck, said: "Chelsea should always be grateful to those who invested in CPO. We know only too well how close the club came to losing our home prior to the formation of CPO, but that threat has now gone under Mr Abramovich's ownership and with the CPO structure in place we cannot plan with certainty for the future. I hope all shareholders vote in favour of the proposal."

Chelsea Chief Executive Ron Gourlay said: "I am sure all Chelsea fans have enjoyed the football and success we have witnessed at Stamford Bridge since 2003 and Chelsea Football Club and Mr Abramovich are determined to ensure that the club continues to compete at the highest level of world football." He added: "We continue to look at options for expanding the Bridge and I should be clear that we have not identified a site for a new stadium elsewhere."[7]

The proposal was brought in a general CPO meeting on 27 October 2011 but failed to pass as only 61.6% of the total votes were cast in favour of the proposal, below the 75% minimum requirement.[8]

Back