• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Gomes never made so many mistakes in one game, but he made massive howlers regularly in the last 8 games or so in 10/11, practically every week actually.

And he was match fit. Fulop wasn't and it obviously dramatically affected his decision making.

But on the other hand, here's a tip, if you really want to help a delusional person don't question their beliefs.

tinfoilhat.jpg

The ball didn't cross the line at Cheatski.
Madrid second leg...sadly the game was already done.
Again, no-one can deny that two howlers of the magnitude Fulop produced last Sunday has not been seen in the Prem, save perhaps Taibi for Man U, he had some shockers and I cannot remember whether he dropped two clangers in one game...

Do yourself a favour and come back down to earth mate.

Why didn't they simply pay off Foster if they were going to do this kind of thing? Did they pay off Koscielny as well to be a brick defender?

We just got unlucky. If Foster hadn't been injured, we'd probably be in 3rd right now. If we had drawn against Norwich instead of losing, we'd be third. If we had beaten Villa, we would have been 3rd etc etc etc.

Let's just move on, hope to hell that Bayern beat Chelsea and try to make sure next season that, if we are given the same opportunity, we take advantage and hold onto the position which will guarantee us CL.

Do yourself a favour and come back down to earth mate.

Meaning what?
The ball did not cross the line @ Cheatski season before last.
I simply said I cannot remember two howlers of that magnitude from one keeper in one game? what on (or around!) earth is wrong with that?
Explain your comment.

Why didn't they simply pay off Foster if they were going to do this kind of thing? Did they pay off Koscielny as well to be a brick defender?

We just got unlucky. If Foster hadn't been injured, we'd probably be in 3rd right now. If we had drawn against Norwich instead of losing, we'd be third. If we had beaten Villa, we would have been 3rd etc etc etc.

Let's just move on, hope to hell that Bayern beat Chelsea and try to make sure next season that, if we are given the same opportunity, we take advantage and hold onto the position which will guarantee us CL.

Well, they DID initially prep a brown bag for Foster, but on delivery, he dropped it due to injury, thus the same bag was offered to Fulop on the sly (not too far from that curry house outside the ground in fact)...hopefully this answers your question. We've been bunged out of it. Nothing at all to do with our coincidental inability to win at Villa or against Norwich or play the right players in the right places or actually change our shape at the scumirates to keep a 2 goal lead, etc, etc...

(note to tommysvr, etc, at this point you might actually see that I don't genuinely believe a bung was given to Marton Fulop, but if you all think those were just a couple of typical goalkeeping blunders, then I challenge you to tell me about any other game where two such heinous howlers have occurred - Taibi not withstanding!)...

If that's your argument then fair enough, no I cannot recall a keeper making two mistakes like that in a single game. I thought you were saying that he made them because he was paid off? In any event, I have seen keepers make bad errors like it - Richard Wright for arsenal springs to mind, when he punched the ball backwards into his own goal.

Another one that springs to mind was Martin Palermo, who missed 3 penalties in one game. That would be more likely for an investigation a) to actually miss them b) for him teammates to say 'yeah go on mate maybe this time' (and it was against Colombia!). This is also the guy who somehow got called up to the Argentina squad for the 2010 World Cup. Well dodgy.

[video=youtube;vDmib-TrPwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmib-TrPwI[/video]

3 things about that...

1) The first hits the crossbar, which, even if he was TRYING to miss, is pretty close to call deliberate...
2) I like the way he gives himself a wedgy after the 2nd miss...
3) He does LOOK dodgy... but not as much as he LOOKS like Petr Cech without the special needs hat!

Well, not being the conspiracy theorist, but if I was making that type of payoff

- It's quite concievable pre game that the Scum were going to need 2 or 3 goals (their defense is brick)
- Foster making 3 howlers of the level Fulop did would have been extremely questionable and probably investigated.
- Pay Foster to sit the game out (hey, technically he didn't throw it)
- Pay Fulop to throw the game, knowing he's out of contract, not match fit and people will make all the excuses put in this thread.

Two views here

- Spurs really just are hated by the football gods and brick happens
- Maybe, just maybe, the bookies had 50M+ to lose on Spurs finishing above the Scum, and decided sub 2M quid to "ensure" the right result was worth it.

Neither are really foil hat points of view.

If that's your argument then fair enough, no I cannot recall a keeper making two mistakes like that in a single game. I thought you were saying that he made them because he was paid off? In any event, I have seen keepers make bad errors like it - Richard Wright for arsenal springs to mind, when he punched the ball backwards into his own goal.

Another one that springs to mind was Martin Palermo, who missed 3 penalties in one game. That would be more likely for an investigation a) to actually miss them b) for him teammates to say 'yeah go on mate maybe this time' (and it was against Colombia!). This is also the guy who somehow got called up to the Argentina squad for the 2010 World Cup. Well dodgy.

[video=youtube;vDmib-TrPwI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDmib-TrPwI[/video]

Ah yes, Richard Wright...I would say Fulop dropped two absolute belters and was very very soft on the second goal too...

One year, we'll simply lose the last game of the season to bad finishing, or a superior team deserving their win... THEN there won't be a case to argue, and all (us) conspiracy theorists can go back to our day jobs of finding Diana alive and well, and living on a remote Island with Michael Jackson and Shergar!!

...but while there's Lasagne and Fulops out there, I won't rest easy that the whole of football isn't actually a millionaire's plaything, and the players mere puppets on a seedy string!
We're just the lame ducks who have to sit through it... pretending nothing's wrong!

Stephen King put it so much better than I....

Annie Wilkes: [shouting]
I know that, Mr. Man! They also called them serials. I'm not stupid ya know...
Anyway, my favourite was Rocketman, and once it was a no breaks chapter. The bad guy stuck him in a car on a mountain road and knocked him out and welded the door shut and tore out the brakes and started him to his death, and he woke up and tried to steer and tried to get out but the car went off a cliff before he could escape! And it crashed and burned and I was so upset and excited, and the next week, you better believe I was first in line. And they always start with the end of the last week. And there was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting. This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DID'NT GET OUT OF THE C O C K - A - D O O D I E CAR!

Well, not being the conspiracy theorist, but if I was making that type of payoff

- It's quite concievable pre game that the Scum were going to need 2 or 3 goals (their defense is brick)
- Foster making 3 howlers of the level Fulop did would have been extremely questionable and probably investigated.
- Pay Foster to sit the game out (hey, technically he didn't throw it)
- Pay Fulop to throw the game, knowing he's out of contract, not match fit and people will make all the excuses put in this thread.

Two views here

- Spurs really just are hated by the football gods and brick happens
- Maybe, just maybe, the bookies had 50M+ to lose on Spurs finishing above the Scum, and decided sub 2M quid to "ensure" the right result was worth it.

Neither are really foil hat points of view.

OK.

two faced?

:D
Bless you*.

*We have a Zimbabwean guy at work who never swears, if there's a problem and someone mucks up he always says "Bless him". Turns out that if he says bless you when he's talking to you it means fudge You! What a charming way to get abused! :D

Bless you*.

*We have a Zimbabwean guy at work who never swears, if there's a problem and someone mucks up he always says "Bless him". Turns out that if he says bless you when he's talking to you it means fudge You! What a charming way to get abused! :D

in Bermuda (an island 20 miles long if you stretch it out, containing 147 churches) there is an extremely pious section of society, and its common to be told "have a blessed day"
He'd love it here...........

We have a Zimbabwean guy at work who never swears, if there's a problem and someone mucks up he always says "Bless him". Turns out that if he says bless you when he's talking to you it means fudge You! What a charming way to get abused! :D

What does he say when someone sneezes?

Not one for conspiracy theories but that performance got me believing to be that bad effort was required, crapness doesn't explain it for me

Back