• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Managers like Steve Bruce moan and moan about not getting a chance at a big club.

What do you expect?

You’ve spent millions and serve up utter dross.

True.

Think fulham will easily win this they’ve been far the better team.

The other win I want is Real Madrid but I doubt that’ll happen. :(

I imagine ZZ will be another in a line of top managers wondering why Liverpool have beaten them later after playing a high line.

I really don’t understand how managers don’t see this.

Highline against 3 pacey attackers = losing.

It’s not difficult

I imagine ZZ will be another in a line of top managers wondering why Liverpool have beaten them later after playing a high line.

I really don’t understand how managers don’t see this.

Highline against 3 pacey attackers = losing.

It’s not difficult
Real Madrid either need to play the best they have ever played this season, or play like West Brom did against Liverpool. I think they’ll get outdone by how you say.

Naivety.

Looked like it was on purpose.

I quite liked that from Fredericks. May not be a popular opinion but Grealish had been diving all over the place, trying to get Fulham players booked. RF was just letting him know they were all aware of it and he isn’t going to get away scot free. It isn’t nice, but it’s what clubs that give a brick about winning do. I’ve noticed it more and more in our team since we started being more successful. Not necessarily the intent to harm, but just the idea that if someone tries to cheat us in any way or hurt us, we are going to give something back and not let it slide.

Really hope Fulham win this. There’s only one team that looks like a PL club in waiting and it ain’t Villa. I was kind of neutral before the game but Villa have been defensive, diving, and frankly rubbish. Fulham look class.

Villa turning up now. Can't stand teams that only want to start playing football when they're losing.

Villa turning up now. Can't stand teams that only want to start playing football when they're losing.

I actually think I was wrong above - it was clearly the game plan from Bruce. He’s been to this spot a lot before and knows what happens. If he could keep Fulham to a low score then Villa would definitely have a chance in the second half. Unfortunately if Fulham don’t win this they’ll join the ranks of the ‘play good football but bottle it when it matters’ teams. Not that I think that’s fair - I’d much rather have them in the Prem - but Bruce knows what he’s doing.

Great game now though either way!

Taylor one of the worst refs in the PL gets given the most lucrative match in football and he has fudged up 4 times now, missed 2 pens and 2 red cards

Back