• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League thread 2013/14

If Hazard wanted to play good football he should've signed for us a couple of years back and lined up alongside Bale, Modric, VdV and Ade =P~

Very entertaining quote from Simeone, and also one with a lot of truth in it.

After getting the 1-1 goal and going ahead in the tie I think a lot of teams would have come out being careful or even timid in the second half. Atletico came out with a lot of guts in the second half, kept pressing Chelsea, kept attacking and were very brave on the ball under pressure. I think the same was true after they conceded, they managed to change the game fairly quickly, got more possession in dangerous areas and reacted positively almost immediately instead of getting dejected after going behind.

This just continued as they scored more goals, that's natural I suppose as they were growing in confidence. But the way they reacted after both the 1-0 and 1-1 goals was super impressive.

@jouracule: Nail your colours to the mast. Carlo Ancelotti vs. Diego Simeone: 'three cities' derby pic.twitter.com/gCuIJlTDtX
Bmfz7VvIAAEECIY.jpg

Real Madrid team: Casillas, Varane, Ramos, Coentrão, Khedira, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Carvajal, Modric, Di María
Real Madrid subs: Diego López, Pepe, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Morata, Isco, Illarra

Atletico Madrid team: Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godin, Filipe Luis, Tiago, Gabi, Koke, Raul Garcia, Villa, Costa
Atletico Madrid subs: Aranzubia, Alderweireld, Mario Suárez, Cristian Rodríguez, Sosa, Diego, Adrián López

Pepe and Marcelo on the bench is very good news for Atletico Madrid. Both have been very very good for Madrid this season.

Pepe and Marcelo on the bench is very good news for Atletico Madrid. Both have been very very good for Madrid this season.

Without Pepe we might actually get some passages of play as well instead of just the usual cheating and rolling around on the ground.

Back