• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Did anyone else notice how smooth these CL games went, with no stoppage for VAR, even if there were several situations where I'm sure VAR was involved! How and why are they able to do it so smooth there, without any controversy? Yet over in the PL it's an utter mess every single week!

Did anyone else notice how smooth these CL games went, with no stoppage for VAR, even if there were several situations where I'm sure VAR was involved! How and why are they able to do it so smooth there, without any controversy? Yet over in the PL it's an utter mess every single week!
Without checking, I'm going to guess there were no PL referees involved?

Would be funny to have Leverkusen go a whole season unbeaten and do a treble, but Bayern and Dortmund meet in the CL final. Having said that, I'm expecting Real to get all the help they need from the ref tomorrow.

There was a Bayern v Dortmund final about 10 years ago wasn't there? I remember Lewandowski was still at Dortmund then

Back