• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23 - Round of 16: AC Milan

That’s a good draw! L’pool v Real and PSG v Bayern eliminates 2 big hitters. If we get past Milan then there’ll be a few others in that last 8 we shouldn’t fear. The elephant in the room is Emirates Marketing Project… we could end up playing them 4 times before the season is finished.

Just the 3 would be nice, especially if we win the final one!

Nice glamour tie. And on valentines day as well...i'm sure we'll all be ready to and that Phil Mitchell-Ian Beale meme to Gooner mates! :D

Anything not to be in that bricky away end. Up in the gods, one toilet, and you get to watch everything through scratched perspex. Then they'll keep you behind for 30 minutes, which becomes 60 minutes, which becomes 90 minutes...
I thought the police were great when we played them last time and I thought it was behind a net
And there was also 2 toilets… if you can call them that
I was drunk however for 3 days so I could be completely wrong

I thought the police were great when we played them last time and I thought it was behind a net
And there was also 2 toilets… if you can call them that
I was drunk however for 3 days so I could be completely wrong

You're not wrong mate. I was at the away game when we lost 4-1 but went through on aggregrate.

I thought the stadium was an absolute dump - from what I recall they didn't have seats in the toilets, just a hole in the ground WTF :confused: - and there's huge pillars as part of which that netting is attached to which blocks so much of the view. My mate and I were right in front of one of those which was awesome. And you're so high up as LemonadeMoney said!

It's abnout time they're knocking it down - famous, but a brick hole.

Milan is a brick hole as well - anywhere nearby that would be a better place to base yourself and to get the train for the game?

Milan is a brick hole as well - anywhere nearby that would be a better place to base yourself and to get the train for the game?
The lakes.....or get the skis/snowboard out, I made a 4 night trip of the Crouchie game. (Had to sell it to the Mrs somehow:)) Stayed in the Aosta Valley. There are nearer resorts though. Flights were a load cheaper as I stretched out the stay.

Edit: Although I think it's half term that week so......??

Back