• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2020/21

Pep there with Aguero picking his nose in the bench.

Half the time he just seems to be trying to prove how smart and visionary he is.

To me on paper they don’t look as good as they used too
But their play tonight has been great
Think their full backs are the weakest part. Other than that, it's top notch everywhere.
Kimpembe and Marquinhos is as good a CB pair as you'll find, Gueye, Paredes and Veratti is a really hard working midfield, with excellent passing quality, especially Paredes and Veratti, and the front 3 needs no mention.

Think their full backs are the weakest part. Other than that, it's top notch everywhere.
Kimpembe and Marquinhos is as good a CB pair as you'll find, Gueye, Paredes and Veratti is a really hard working midfield, with excellent passing quality, especially Paredes and Veratti, and the front 3 needs no mention.
I thought their team on paper was better a season or two ago
But that first half was as good as I’ve seen them play

It’s all moneyball.

If you’re Preston, Spurs v Everton is moneyball.

That's not the kind of money I was thinking about, though. Cheatball is perhaps a better term. Preston could've been playing this game with the cash injection that lifted PSG and City from mediocracy.

Back