• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Has he been sold yet, or are the cash doped clubs preparing an oil funded bidding war as we speak?

I dont believe so. Many links with Barca, but I couldn't see us even paying £50m but think the price is going way beyond that

I dont believe so. Many links with Barca, but I couldn't see us even paying £50m but think the price is going way beyond that

Yeah, he will definitely be out of our price range with the current hype he's getting.

It was offside, but they could do a better job of getting the message across to people watching. Juve is fudging brick. :p

Is there any chance of Poch persuading Levy to part with £70m for de Ligt? £50m plus add-ons? Effectively Alderweirled + £25m + add-ons

Back