• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

1056-cristiano-ronaldo-sticking-his-tongue-out.jpg

potd-clam_2623867k.jpg

How good is that Carrasco? What a player! Very good game that turned out to be far more entertaining than I expected. But the best man on the pitch for me was Mark Clattenburg! Just brilliant refereeing throughout the game. Only one slight mistake when Carrasco was held back, and he stopped the game and gave a booking
Could have played advantage. Thought he was absolutely brilliant.

I thought Clattenburg was ok, I think he got the penalty wrong though, also Pepe should have been booked for simulation a couple of times.

I thought Clattenburg was ok, I think he got the penalty wrong though, also Pepe should have been booked for simulation a couple of times.
Pepe is such a mega macaron he doesn't even deserve the attention of being booked. I thought Clattenburg did ok with just laughing at him. He managed the game perfectly. Stepped in with authority at the right times, but at the same time kept the game flowing. As a referee myself, I notice those things that most other just watching the game don't see.

Simeone considering his future so IF he does call it a day and Everton nab him.... best line up of coaches ever!

Really disappointed Atletico failed to beat Real in the CL final for the second time. Don't think they will ever win the CL now. For all their good record over Real, Atletico just lack the mental strength to win the CL.

CL has become so predictable and boring with only the big and rich clubs winning it. Small clubs like Atletico(twice), Valencia(twice) and Bayer Leverkusen tried but failed to stop the big clubs winning again and again. Porto under Mourinho in 2004 was the only small club to win the CL since it was started in 1993.

The old European Cup was more open, unpredictable and exciting. Remember the small and unfancied clubs like Nottingham Forest, Aston Villa, Steaua Bucharest, Porto, PSV Eindhoven, Red Star Belgrade and Marseille won it just before the CL was started.

Nowdays, it seems small clubs have no chance whatsover to win the CL.

Back