• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

some top players would prefer to move to sevilla. but a lot more would prefer a move to stoke atm

LOOOOOLLL!!!
So which "top players" are these? Affelay (an aging journeyman who hasn't fulfilled his potential due to injuries) or Shaqiri (whose last two clubs couldn't give him away, he's been so brick)?

sevilla win trophies. we have more money. yet i dont think any sane football fan would think sevilla were better than us for a moment

tumblr_n4zubgDo9e1sqqx06o1_500.gif

would your point be that they are better than us? given that trophies and a ucl spot seem to be your criteria

I would have to say that if we played them, t wouldn't be a shock if they win, seeingas they are champions in their league. We may well win though.

Their league is probably not at the evel of the PL, whilst Sevilla and La Liga is; so i still laugh loudly at your suggestion that Sevilla are "not as good as us" given recent histories

LOOOOOLLL!!!
So which "top players" are these? Affelay (an aging journeyman who hasn't fulfilled his potential due to injuries) or Shaqiri (whose last two clubs couldn't give him away, he's been so brick)?

i was talking relatively. i referred to players at sevilla as "top" players too.

I would have to say that if we played them, t wouldn't be a shock if they win, seeingas they are champions in their league. We may well win though.

Their league is probably not at the evel of the PL, whilst Sevilla and La Liga is; so i still laugh loudly at your suggestion that Sevilla are "not as good as us" given recent histories

at the top level of football, players largely get paid what theyre worth. theres a reason why we have a lot more players earning a lot more than the sevilla players.

So since trophies and CL are not acceptable criteria, who is better Tottenham or Ar5ena1?

arsenal. their players are better than ours, hence why they are earning more.

the painful reality of football is that if sevilla had better players than ours, we'd simply take them because we can pay more than them. and if ours were better than arsenal's they would take them from us. just like how they thought big sol may be better than what they had, so took him from us

i was talking relatively. i referred to players at sevilla as "top" players too.

You said "some top players would prefer to move to sevilla. but a lot more would prefer a move to stoke atm"

So i ask again who exactly are these "top players" who would prefer a move to Stoke over Sevilla?
I've already named Konoplyanka as a counter btw, so perhaps you could name two to re-enforce your point...

at the top level of football, players largely get paid what theyre worth. theres a reason why we have a lot more players earning a lot more than the sevilla players.

The reason is marketing and NOT ability...otherwise we'd have won 4 European trophies in a decade and NOT them. You should know this...

You said "some top players would prefer to move to sevilla. but a lot more would prefer a move to stoke atm"

So i ask again who exactly are these "top players" who would prefer a move to Stoke over Sevilla?
I've already named Konoplyanka as a counter btw, so perhaps you could name two to re-enforce your point...

the likes of konop, shaq, affeley, cabaye, van ginkel etc

Ar5ena1. their players are better than ours, hence why they are earning more.

the painful reality of football is that if sevilla had better players than ours, we'd simply take them because we can pay more than them. and if ours were better than Ar5ena1's they would take them from us. just like how they thought big sol may be better than what they had, so took him from us

So then, based on your criteria, who are better Tottenham or Liverpool?

The reason is marketing and NOT ability...otherwise we'd have won 4 European trophies in a decade and NOT them. You should know this...

not neccessarily. the uefa cup is sevillas biggest trophy.whilst its just a sideshow for us. again, highlighting why we are probably a bigger club than them

comapre our (or stokes) players man for man against the equivalents from sevilla.

the likes of konop, shaq, affeley, cabaye, van ginkel etc

Loool

Konoplyanka - chose Sevilla OVER Stoke
Shaquiri - so good even Inter Milan wanted shot of him; he's NOT a "top player" atm by ANY definition
Affelay - an aging journey and NOT a "top player"
Cabaye - a decent player, but ageing and NOT a "top player"
Van Gikel???? ROFL

not neccessarily. the uefa cup is sevillas biggest trophy.whilst its just a sideshow for us. again, highlighting why we are probably a bigger club than them

Sadly the UEFA cup would NOT be a sideshow for us; are you REALLY a Spurs fan? Do you actually remember the last time WE won a European trophy???

Loool

Konoplyanka - chose Sevilla OVER Stoke
Shaquiri - so good even Inter Milan wanted shot of him; he's NOT a "top player" atm by ANY definition
Affelay - an aging journey and NOT a "top player"
Cabaye - a decent player, but ageing and NOT a "top player"
Van Gikel???? ROFL

konoplyanka is probably the only attacking player that is arguably better than stoke's. and even this isnt definitive. hes shone in a second rate league. never been at a top club until now. look at the depth at stoke. sevilla are miles short of having that quality of depth

Back