• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Caulker charged by Serbian police?

Is it not correct that he was denied entry because he has an Israeli passport?

FYI, about half the world's Jewish population are Israeli.

The Apartheid practiced by Arab states, such as the UAE, should be condemned in the strongest possible terms and FIFA/UEFA should have nothing to do with them until they change their racist policies.

The Apartheid practiced by Arab states, such as the UAE, should be condemned in the strongest possible terms and FIFA/UEFA should have nothing to do with them until they change their racist policies.

And by extension, half the world's Jewish population are not and they have exactly the same rights and ability to get into the UAE as any other nationality, religion or race.

1.2 million Israelis are Muslim or Christian Arab and are not allowed into the UAE.

Are you willing to retract your earlier completely incorrect statement?

And I would be very very careful using the word apartheid considering the area you're delving into and the countries involved.

Look THFC, if you want to have this out please start your own thread. It is out of order to hijack the Caulker thread for your own agenda.

Back on topic, the Serbian police can tinkle right off. What did Caulker do to deserve any of this?

Just a reminder for people to keep threads ON TOPIC.
Political discussion can absolutely be enjoyed (or endured!!!) but please go to random and start a new thread.
Both parties involved are excellent, articulate and valued members of our forum, suffice to say I'm sure this little nudge is all that will need to be said!

Thanks in advance guys!

COYS

Steff

Fair point!

Did UEFA ever actually say what Caulker was charged with?

I 'think' it was because he had the cheek and tomerity to go and defend Danny Rose as he was being abused by Serb spectators and players. In doing so, I think he might've
a) opened his mouth and
b) placed a hand on an opponent to prevent them from shoving Rose further.

Seriously, it was an absolute fudging joke and UEFA should be disgusted with themselves mate...three ring circus doesn't get close!

Back