• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

Amazing! Welcome to Spurs, Carlos!

Have a seat and make yourself comfortable :p

181D2AAC-2824-44FC-A853-E138B8764E79.jpeg

Jk...actually really looking forward to him playing. Will take a whole load of pressure off Kane

Beyond our expectations. No doubt the 175m loan has helped Levy manage the finances. I was expecting a midfielder and back up striker. To get Regulion, Doherty, Bale, and a striker who seems like he was worth waiting for - quality player with potential - well, hats off to the Spurs team. We have a significantly upgraded first 11. Not to mention LeCelco and Ndombele are settled and looking ready to play.

A big big change to Poch's team one year ago. How Mourinho feeds in these new players will be key.

After the disappointments over the last 18 months its exciting to be a Spurs fan again. Whatever you think of Levy, its never dull under his stewardship.

Last edited:
This is all eerily good what with the performances improving.

Is it too late to be registered for Sunday? Guess there may be a few details to sort out work permit wise.

Anyways, it's an actual striker that provides an option as well as a potential fierce partnership with Kane too. Wonder whether we were waiting on anything EL wise to be certain but the good thing is as long as the guy trains well, he'll have plenty of opportunities this season; given the onslaught of games.

Anyways, bem vinda Carlos, we like your kind around here! Apart from maybe Gilberto but nevermind

^^^^^
giphy.gif

Beyond our expectations. No doubt the 750m loan has helped Levy manage the finances. I was expecting a midfielder and back up striker. To get Regulion, Doherty, Bale, and a striker who seems like he was worth waiting for - quality player with potential - well, hats off to the Spurs team. We have a significantly upgraded first 11. Not to mention LeCelco and Ndombele are settled and looking ready to play.

A big big change to Poch's team one year ago. How Mourinho feeds in these new players will be key.

After the disappointments over the last 18 months its exciting to be a Spurs fan again. Whatever you think of Levy, its never dull under his stewardship.
You forgot one mate

Its been a great window for us, never seen this guy play but he scores goals and his record seems to be good. I always thought trying to sign any player to compete with Kane would be hard but we did it.

This one seemed to come out of nowhere. First on the media rumourmill on Wednesday? Signed on Friday. Fast work, or well kept secret - either way, Levy & Hitchen are earning their keep.

This window has been so far beyond what I was expecting. Brilliant work.

He was first mentioned at the beginning of July by I don't remember who, but he's been mentioned a few times since then as well. :)

This is all eerily good what with the performances improving.

Is it too late to be registered for Sunday? Guess there may be a few details to sort out work permit wise.

Anyways, it's an actual striker that provides an option as well as a potential fierce partnership with Kane too. Wonder whether we were waiting on anything EL wise to be certain but the good thing is as long as the guy trains well, he'll have plenty of opportunities this season; given the onslaught of games.

Anyways, bem vinda Carlos, we like your kind around here! Apart from maybe Gilberto but nevermind

^^^^^
giphy.gif
He's male.

Back