• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I've heard of eye-gauging, but ...

q4AK2y4.jpg

I wish Noble played Sunday league and tried some of the things he does on the pitch...it’s a little harder to be a hard man when a school teacher earning £20 for the privilege of reffing you is the only thing on the pitch from getting a good hiding as opposed to a million tv cameras, let alone the prospect of seeing the opposition in the same pub the same night!

Last edited:
I wish Noble played Sunday league and tried some of the things he does on the pitch...it’s a little harder to be a hard man when a school teacher earning £20 for the privilege of reffing you is the only thing on the pitch from getting a good hiding as opposed to a million tv cameras, let alone the prospect of seeing the opposition in the same pub the same night!

That would be step up in class. One of my favourite moments in recent spurs history was at the end of our 4-3 win at Upton Park in 2007; watching Noble cry his little eyes out having celebrated like a clam in the first half. It reminded me of punching the playground bully in the face.

I like Noble he’s a fighter for his team.
Like a Scotty Parker would love a leader Iike these guys that at Spurs!

That would be step up in class. One of my favourite moments in recent spurs history was at the end of our 4-3 win at Upton Park in 2007; watching Noble cry his little eyes out having celebrated like a clam in the first half. It reminded me of punching the playground bully in the face.

Man after my own heart. A lad so typically West Ham that he was giving it the biggun during the game when they were 2-0 up. Looked an absolute taco at the end.

Man after my own heart. A lad so typically West Ham that he was giving it the biggun during the game when they were 2-0 up. Looked an absolute taco at the end.

Why is he a “taco” because he was upset his team lost?

I wish some our players were as upset when our team lost in the LC after being 2-0 up.
You bang on about winning trophies but we threw away a similar 2 goal lead against West Ham this season. But you deride some who wants to win!
Double standards!

Why is he a “taco” because he was upset his team lost?

I wish some our players were as upset when our team lost in the LC after being 2-0 up.
You bang on about winning trophies but we threw away a similar 2 goal lead against West Ham this season. But you deride some who wants to win!
Double standards!

Talking out of your arse. The LC game has nothing to do with this element of the conversation at all. Is crying after a defeat and giving it out all game your barometer of caring then?
He is a bellpiece, he doesn't like Tottenham and any self respecting Tottenham fan wouldn't think much of him either. Next you'll be suggesting we sign him.

Give your head a wobble, absolute danger.

Talking out of your arse. The LC game has nothing to do with this element of the conversation at all. Is crying after a defeat and giving it out all game your barometer of caring then?
He is a bellpiece, he doesn't like Tottenham and any self respecting Tottenham fan wouldn't think much of him either. Next you'll be suggesting we sign him.

Give your head a wobble, absolute danger.

Too old!
But I like him as he fights for his team.
A few “belpieces” (not heard that one) with his attitude in our team and you just might, might be going to the FA Cup you cherish so much next weekend!

Don’t knock a trier

Too old!
But I like him as he fights for his team.
A few “belpieces” (not heard that one) with his attitude in our team and you just might, might be going to the FA Cup you cherish so much next weekend!

Don’t knock a trier

I admire him because he proper supports his club. It’s a bit like Phil Thompson who is a dreadful pundit but great entertainment because he absolutely loves Liverpool.

I reserve the right to dislike both because I can’t stand their clubs but I admire the fact they really love those clubs.

Back