• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

can i shave my head with a beard trimmer?

raboner

Banned
i want to shave my head. my hair is quite long. if i cut it with scissors/thinning shears first, will my beard trimmer do a good job of shaving the rest?

i don't want to pay a hairdresser.

ideas?

I had the same issue, wanted to shave the sides a bit with a beard trimmer, but bottled it in the end. Also how would you go about shaving the back?

If you use it with the guard on you'll be fine, but if you try and go zero using a beard trimmer, you'll likely slice your head up a bit, they're a bit knarlier than hair clippers.

To be honest, there isn't really any need to trim your hair first either, those beauties will go through like a knife through hot butter as long as you hold your hair up ;)

im gonna do something like an eric avery (bassist from janes addiction) undercut for bricks and giggles before i shave the whole thing ..

zorg.jpg

At the local college you can get your hair cut for free by the students on the hairdressing course. Last time i had a very sexy 17 year old do me, good with the chatter as well, asking where i went on holiday. He did not like football though so not to much to talk about;)

At the local college you can get your hair cut for free by the students on the hairdressing course. Last time i had a very sexy 17 year old do me, good with the chatter as well, asking where i went on holiday. He did not like football though so not to much to talk about;)

anally or tonsorially?

Back