• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

California what is it really like?

couldnt agree more, my wife's family are that to a tee. but I'd rather have them than gun toting, bible loving hicks.

and a word on the shooting in california, this is probably the most stringent state for gun control, background checks are done here, there is a cooling off period before you can buy a weapon which certainly doesnt take place in say, arkansas. So the fact that this happened is worrying to me as I'm a parent here but the gun right movement is just too powerful here for anything to change. Its definitely the darker side of this great land.

The gun loving bible totting hicks thing is very largely over blown.

That group of people have much more respect for what guns, and their power, than most others.

Guns aren't scary...idiots those that don't respect them and know how to use them owning them is.

Sent from my S4 using Fapatalk so if there is typos deal with it.

I forgot that you are a beer guy, Chich, when I wrote my earlier post. There are many world-class breweries around the Bay Area, and several bars in SF where they have 50+ beers on tap, mostly local but mixed in with great beers from all over the world too. I'm work for a beer, wine and spirits distributor and would be happy to point you in the right direction if you like.

All hail to the Ale.

I do like a beer and if we make it over there it would be rude not to sample one or a hundred of the local beers.

Back