• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

CAF 2024 13 jan-11feb

nattenskonge

Drama queen
We will miss:
Pape Matar Sarr (Senegal)
Yves Bissouma (Mali)

Both teams are strong and will get passed group stages i think.
Games we will miss em is:
13 jan ManU away
30jan Brentford Home
03feb Everton Away
10feb Brighton Away

I belive this may hit us hard, but with Bentancur back its one spot.

Other teams will miss:
Liverpool: Salah and Matip
Arsenal: Elneny
ManC: no one
ManU: Onana, Amrabat, Meybri and Amad
Chelsea: Caicendo and Jackson
Saudi Sportswashing Machine: no one

I think its worse for Liverpool and then us or ManU that may have to play with Heaton in goal.

I’d be looking at Bentancur in the Bissouma role for those games and probably Hojberg for Sarr.

Its not ideal, especially with tough games like that, but if Bentancur can get fully fit by then we could be ok.

I’d be looking at Bentancur in the Bissouma role for those games and probably Hojberg for Sarr.

It’s fnot ideal, especially with tough games like that, but if Bentancur can get fully fit by then we could be ok.

If Hojberg doesn’t leave in January

We also lose son at the same time for the Asian games

Being a pedant I know, but it’s the Asian Cup. For some reason it being called the Asian Games bothers me. That’s a whole different tournament, not just for football.

Son won the Asian Games, Ange won the Asian Cup.

Being a pedant I know, but it’s the Asian Cup. For some reason it being called the Asian Games bothers me. That’s a whole different tournament, not just for football.

Son won the Asian Games, Ange won the Asian Cup.
One is like the commonwealth games and one is like the euros right?
I actually thought it was the former.

We will miss:
Pape Matar Sarr (Senegal)
Yves Bissouma (Mali)

Both teams are strong and will get passed group stages i think.
Games we will miss em is:
13 jan ManU away
30jan Brentford Home
03feb Everton Away
10feb Brighton Away

I belive this may hit us hard, but with Bentancur back its one spot.

Other teams will miss:
Liverpool: Salah and Matip
Arsenal: Elneny
ManC: no one
ManU: Onana, Amrabat, Meybri and Amad
Chelsea: Caicendo and Jackson
Saudi Sportswashing Machine: no one

I think its worse for Liverpool and then us or ManU that may have to play with Heaton in goal.
Why on earth are you including Chelsea in this?:D

Draw was made today:

Group A: Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea-Bissau.

Group B: Egypt, Ghana, Cape Verde, Mozambique.

Group C: Senegal, Cameroon, Guinea, The Gambia.

Group D: Algeria, Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Angola.

Group E: Tunisia, Mali, South Africa, Namibia.

Group F: Morocco, DR Congo, Zambia, Tanzania.

Why do they have to have this competition every 2 seasons instead of every 4 like the Euros? Could they not meet in the middle and have it every 3 years? Hopefully Bissouma will pick up some silly bookings and get himself a suspension :D

Looking at the opening game dates of their respective teams, I doubt either will be here for United at home, unless their countries are super generous.

Sonny will be missing as well.

Looking at the opening game dates of their respective teams, I doubt either will be here for United at home, unless their countries are super generous.

Sonny will be missing as well.

United away. I can’t see that ending well without those key players. We should identify our lack of depth and act quickly in the transfer subdue but I doubt we will.

ManU game:
———————-Vic
Porro/Royal-Romero-VDV-Doggi
Bentancur-Hojbjerg/Skipp-Madders
Kulu/Johnson————-Solomon/GLC/Gill
———————Rick/Veliz

if we dont have any other out I think we have a ok team, I wish/hope Ricky can get things going for him…

Back