• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Butterscotch angel delight

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
My son had a friend round to play after school. As an only child we think it important he is involved in lots of clubs and has friends round. His friend said i was really cool because i let them have burger and chips and then give them butterscotch angel delight for afters, he had never had it before you should have seen his eyes, nearly came out his head bless him.

Turns out his parents are lentil and beans type and do not do "junk food" as they told me when i dropped him back round. I feel sad for anyne who thinks angel delight is junk food. A right of passage for any child. Im not sure if they will let him round ours again, i might be a bad influence, if only they knew haha.

One of the vivid memories of my childhood was eating Angel Delight and watching an Elvis movie in black & white. That said, I imagine it's a bit healthier now than it was in those days.

One of the vivid memories of my childhood was eating Angel Delight and watching an Elvis movie in black & white. That said, I imagine it's a bit healthier now than it was in those days.

Nah, he's dead.

Me and the missus still have it now and again. Banana Angel Delight was the conkers but no more.

^^^ This is what three terms of Labour has done to our youth

Do you remember hundreds and thousands? not sure if they still have them now.

Im all for healthy eating and we get most of our veg and salad from the garden this time of year, but sometimes especailly for children i think it nice to have some comfort/fun food.

Do you remember hundreds and thousands? not sure if they still have them now.

Im all for healthy eating and we get most of our veg and salad from the garden this time of year, but sometimes especailly for children i think it nice to have some comfort/fun food.

Absolutely. Well said. The joke is, if you don't let kids enjoy some once in a while, when they get the chance they'll sell themselves for any scrap of "junk" food and sugar they can scoff down their necks 24-7!!!!

Angel Delight still exists?

fudgein hell im gettin old.

Im not sure why your pretending you did not know it still exists, i have seen the photo of you in the bath with it covered over your naked body.

You disgust me and turn me on at the same time.

Simon Cowell likes Angel delight.

Also I had a Wagon Wheel today. Six for a quid in Morrisons, new trial caramel flavour (they also had jam and chocolate). Must be 25 years since I last had one, very nice it was too.

Chich - i love you.
I had forgotten Angel Delight existed - had it for the first time in 16ish years today

GAY

I am gonna buy some this week. The thing is im on a real proper full on non fat, non nice stuff and non alcohol diet

Back