• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brighton

wn7ian

Guy Butters
On my way to Brighton with the girlfriend and staying overnight, anyone know the best pub to go to watch the game this afternoon? One that serves the cheapest beer too, after all I am a northerner!

I would not listen to Chichester here otherwise you will end up in the **** N Balls pub wearing tights with a 10inch dildo in your pint

On my way to Brighton with the girlfriend and staying overnight, anyone know the best pub to go to watch the game this afternoon? One that serves the cheapest beer too, after all I am a northerner!

You'll be lucky!!!

Be very careful which pubs you go in. If you walk down the main road from the station, towards the sea, there is a large place on the right which I'm sure has big screens etc, but expect to pay big prices too. Can't remember the name of the place now????

I believe rainbow flags mark which pubs have ball sports on offer

:lol:

Have you ever done that, walked into a gay pub in error?

Did that around Covent garden once. I sussed it almost straight away. My mate, well, he took a bit longer, which with him being a copper surprised me.
He also got a lot more attention than me, being 6ft 6 and built like the proverbial brick brick-house!! But I was happy about that.

We didn't stay.

Did that around Covent garden once. I sussed it almost straight away. My mate, well, he took a bit longer, which with him being a copper surprised me.
He also got a lot more attention than me, being 6ft 6 and built like the proverbial brick brick-house!! But I was happy about that.

We didn't stop.

Yeh came to brighton for a stag do a few years back, didnt realise till one of us went into the mens toilets and came back with a large dildo saying a rather handsome chap had given it to him in the loo hahaha

Yeh came to brighton for a stag do a few years back, didnt realise till one of us went into the mens toilets and came back with a large dildo saying a rather handsome chap had given it to him in the loo hahaha

:-k

The cheapest beer is yates at the bottom of west street near the seafront. The one for the best vibe is the font and firkin in the lanes, the worlds end in london road does do lovely ribs but you will have to walk down london road to get there and that place is a dump.

Im not around today, only came online to put on a few bets, not sure why i still come on this site as it is seems to be mainly communist bastards these days but as you were polite and asked the question. I will tell you that the wellington arms just round the corner from brighton train station is the best, they serve very good ales including the excellent harveys and has a nice but small beer garden. Best of all the landlord is a yid, was my local many years ago and i still pop in when back over that way.

Now im off for a family day far away from you mental communists.

In ye olde kings & queens near pavilion £6.50 for a pint of strongbow and a white wine, not bad really same as Manchester. Lots of gooners in here though :( sat next to an ugly bird with goon shirt on. Even chich wouldn't hit it ;)

In ye olde kings & queens near pavilion £6.50 for a pint of strongbow and a white wine, not bad really same as Manchester. Lots of gooners in here though :( sat next to an ugly bird with goon shirt on. Even chich wouldn't hit it ;)

Probably IS Chich......be careful

^ Ahh, the place to be during our CL outing. Lots of female Students to try it on with after the football too...

We didn't stay.

my brother came over for last Ashes, after a night out in Brisbane he wanted to watch the footy. I politely suggested not the bar he was looking at but in he went. Took him about 15 minutes to work out the disproportionate number of men, the Elton john tribute and the lack of sport on the tv. On the way out he asked the barman "are you showing the Chelsea game", the reply "sorry sweetheart, but plenty of other ball games to enjoy !". Hasty exit.

Name of the bar ........ The Pink Piano! (he has had a bit of a sheltered life !!)

Back