• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breel Embolo

The puns were rubbish the first time round, repeating them certainly doesn't make them any funnier.

Anyway - what are people's thoughts on this player? He seemed to be seen as a massive talent a year ago, did he have a slightly worse season last year? Did anyone on here watch much of Basel? Is he more a CF or a wing forward? Does he have those magic attributes of Pace? Power? Touch? Balance? Awareness? Vision? Confidence?

What sort of price is he likely to fetch? There seemed to be a story about him signing for a newly promoted German team over the last day or two (I think it was Leipzig). Would that be a surprising or reasonably expected move?

The puns were rubbish the first time round, repeating them certainly doesn't make them any funnier.

Anyway - what are people's thoughts on this player? He seemed to be seen as a massive talent a year ago, did he have a slightly worse season last year? Did anyone on here watch much of Basel? Is he more a CF or a wing forward? Does he have those magic attributes of Pace? Power? Touch? Balance? Awareness? Vision? Confidence?

What sort of price is he likely to fetch? There seemed to be a story about him signing for a newly promoted German team over the last day or two (I think it was Leipzig). Would that be a surprising or reasonably expected move?

Mate, good effort getting this thread back on track after all these embolosing puns. :oops:

Seems to be a massive talent pretty much sums up my knowledge of him.

He sounds like a perfect signing for us, massive talent but prob wouldn't demand a start straight away. He'd get shed loads of playing time anyway next season with us.

Back