• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breakfast Cereals - Extruded Wheat

Gifter

William Gallas
How's those Cheerios?

[video=youtube;8xCtI3gGP8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xCtI3gGP8Y[/video]

Extruded Grains kill you quicker than starvation then! (unpublished study shows)

Now I'm going to have to check if there are any other un-extruded cereals, other than Chi Seed...

This along with the fight put up to prevent GMO labelling by General Mills et al. Quite sad.

cf7712e48eee8666b0a42946b7a7d476_c.jpg

Nature Valley, have bought that before, Heinz we still do (I think we have organic ketchup, no more though).

I'm 100% certain the bulk of the ingredients for most (read all) the supermarkets foods will be Monsanto.

Is it to big a call to say it is silent genocide? They certainly have previous.

Or, shall we turn the other cheek, whilst they poison us and ruin our planet?

Processed grains end up giving you empty calories. Processed Breakfast cereals don't fill you.

Nothing wrong with GM foods themselves though. Just anti-Science paranoia.

I would've thought eating the same thing all the time would always be bad for you, whatever it happened to be.

From my brief wiki of that woman, she's not a scientist herself, so why place your faith there?

I would've thought eating the same thing all the time would always be bad for you, whatever it happened to be.

From my brief wiki of that woman, she's not a scientist herself, so why place your faith there?

Because she's hot? 8-[

This wreaks of pseudo-science. If there is nothing published, it MUST be because the industry is suppressing the research. Not because there are no significant results. Right.

Back