• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Boxng / MMA / UFC Thread

Was a pretty toss night of fights.

Thought Bisping was awesome though, could have win that fight.

He wasn't mugged off I don't think, problem with MMA is it is judged with the 10-9 system, and it doesn't really work when there are certain aspects of the sport that score highly like takedowns, Bisping controlled the first 2 rounds, but got taken down with no damage taken 3 times. Lost the 3rd easily but I had him 2-1 in rounds.

Gotta feel for Bisping - did everything right. Haven't seen anyone stuff Sonnen's takedowns like that before. Agree with superspurs that he won the first two rounds.

Hopefully he'll get a little more respect now.

Sonnen vs Silva II will go either 1 of 2 ways IMO, carbon copy of first fight or Silva is going to KTFO Sonnen in the first.

Should be epic.

As will Diaz vs. Condit next week, that is 100% going to be a brawl. Fancy Diaz to beat Condit and GSP.

i thought it was sonnen bisping sonnen and a fair result, bisping performed much better than i thought he would.

silva to win rematch

The good thing about the UFC is that Dana White will always reward fighters that deserve it.

Bisping earned a lot of praise tonight and has won over a lot of Americans who loved to hate him and said he wasn't even a top 10 fighter, they said he was only there because of the UK viewers and the money. I've seen a lot of people on the boards that said tonight proved how underrated he is and that he showed he could hold his own against anyone in the division. Even Sonnen said he thought he lost the first 2 rounds and that Bisping could beat Silva haha (not sure anyone would go that far!) but it's nice to see him finally being given some credit.

Yeah Bisping won over a lot of people with that fight, good fighter who could get a title shot one of these days, string two wins over top 10 now and he'll get one.

Silva would bitch slap him mind.

What do you think of the Diaz - Condit fight? Not sure personally, thought Diaz won the first two and possibly the fifth. But I'd have to watch it again. I think the flack that Condit is getting is harsh though, he had a great gameplan and implemented it perfectly for the most part.

Thought this was funny though:

Football-golf-cart-bowling.gif

Condit wouldn't be getting the flack if he didn't come out before the fight and say that he was going to stand and trade with Diaz, that this was going to be a war and that he loves wars yadda yadda yaa.

He ran away from Diaz, simple, Diaz didn't have a Plan-B and Condits Plan-A worked a treat, typical Greg Jackson gameplan.

I scored it Diaz winning 1,2 & 5 and Condit taking 3 & 4.

iHxMpVwF7oXGt.gif

407325_10150546139888440_534113439_8979553_1770141473_n.jpg

Don't think it was all that contentious though lol certainly doesn't need a rematch.

Werdum vs. Nelson was a cracker.

Back