• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Booking a holiday

The only site that has the budget airlines on is Kayak.co.uk and you won't save any money against what you get off of them direct really. Best just go onto Wizz Air and Easyjets websites direct. Places like Kayak are only of any real use if you are flying with a "normal" airline.

Minimum you'll pay for a single leg of a flight nowadays is about £35/£40... Build booking fee, card fee etc. and you'll be lucky to find a flight under £100 in Europe unless you snag one in the sales, so £140 during Easter sounds about right. But they tend to sell in blocks though, so if you wait a month you might find some cheap seats... Or you could end up paying more. Swings and roundabouts.

purple holidays have a price match/beat guarantee last time I booked I saved about £50 p/p

purple holidays have a price match/beat guarantee last time I booked I saved about £50 p/p

Mate that website seems soooo much easier than the others, cheers for that! flights and 5 nights for £210 each leaving plenty of money for beer which is what we like!

Ahhhhh the holiday thread go on then people give me your recommendations on where to go next summer.

The only site that has the budget airlines on is Kayak.co.uk and you won't save any money against what you get off of them direct really. Best just go onto Wizz Air and Easyjets websites direct. Places like Kayak are only of any real use if you are flying with a "normal" airline.

Minimum you'll pay for a single leg of a flight nowadays is about £35/£40... Build booking fee, card fee etc. and you'll be lucky to find a flight under £100 in Europe unless you snag one in the sales, so £140 during Easter sounds about right. But they tend to sell in blocks though, so if you wait a month you might find some cheap seats... Or you could end up paying more. Swings and roundabouts.

I booked to go to nice with easyjet july 1st next year £35 i shall be there for cavs first voctory of the 2013 tour.

Back